Candle

stripedfly1001

Cats. Writing. Star Wars. Reading. God. Reviews. Cupcakes. Introvert. Musician. Pro-Life. Hyper-Empath. Girl. INFP-T. Marvel. Homeschooled. Books. Country Music. Eastern Standard Time (EST). TY beanie-boos. Cats again.

Contest ends on October 16. Two winners, maybe three. Last call for submissions!!

Short little contest

10
Quick little contest by the fly here...

Finish this sentence: If he/she had only...

Post your answer in the comments. Your submission can only be ONE sentence long. I'll be posting this a few times :) And yes, you can ask questions.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

Au revoir,
stripedfly1001

• stripedfly1001

It's fine. The email is "meowcatmeowmeow@outlook.com" Took me a while to memorize :)

• Catherinely Meh (2)

Hey! It's Catherine (Catherinely Me) So I'm an idiot. I didn't write down the email and didn't save it in the Chromebook. I remember it was like something then "andiknowit@" something.com. I'm so sorry to be such a pest about this.
    <3 Catherine

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

If only he had tried harder, for anything is possible if you put in the time and effort.

• LackingASocialLife

If she had only moved the dagger a tiiiiny bit to the left...

• ElephantAirlines

If he had only been able to break free of the walls he created for himself, he'd be free.

• algold22

If she had only stolen the sun.

• Abi Pinner

If only he had the courage to say 'No,'
    allas that time is long past.

• Oscar_Locke

if only he had of kissed him.

• thecrazychatlady

If he had only known sooner that she would become the voice in her head, the one that poked and prodded at insecurities as vast as the sea, perhaps he would have stayed his tongue.

• ryxxry

soooooo much fun!!!!!!

• ryxxry

If he had only thought about how much he was breaking her every time he pushed her away she would have not left him all alone with no one who truly loved him as much as she had and he wouldn't know what it truly meant to be alone.

• AudienceOfOne

If she had only known sooner, known that although the bird flies alone in the skies, the winds and the rays of the sun bring comfort with their presence.

• Mary Wall

If she had only tried to see past his outward appearance, she would have seen the gentle spirit and intense longing of a man trapped within a beast.

• SomeFormOfWriting

If he had only wrapped his arms around her -- begged her not to go, but he hadn't been able to move or speak in years, and she had finally grown tired of not being able to feel his lips on her or hear him say "I love you."

(Ah! All of your guys' pieces are so amazing! <3)

• Made4Love

If he had only made a bigger mess of things from the beginning, then she might have been able to pinpoint the exact moment chaos entered her orderly life and stole her heart.
    Thanks for this little contest! It was fun!

• stripedfly1001

@Catherine no prob!

• Catherinely Me

If only she had talked to me, talked about what was going on with her family before she tried to end her life right in front of me.

*Thank you so much for letting me use your email, you are seriously amazing! <3

• Aarushikrishnan

If only she had asked her son how he was doing once in a while, perhaps the U.S. would have had one less school shooting.

• SomeFormOfWriting

@Anha Still beautiful.

• Silver Pen

If she had only connected the power couplings to the engine before she engaged the thruster, perhaps she would be here to tell you herself, instead of in the garage trying to fix her ship.

Whoop decided to change it, sorry @SomeFormOfWriting

If she had only stopped to let me ask her why she called me beautiful before she turned to stardust in my arms, fingers fumbling for purchase on nothing but air.

• she's-got-a-story

if he would only move, be it into or away from me, i would breathe release from this electric middle ground of being NEXT TO but not WITH; the barely brushing limbs and fumbling anxiety of unspoken hesitance.