_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

You might want to read this

2
First of all I just really wanted to thank all of you on write the world who are really helping to make it a safe and friendly space for everyone to share their ideas. This is really valuable to me. So to thank you, you can put down under 3 things for me to read or review and I will do so as soon as possible. Please feel free and don't be ashamed of putting 3 down because I really want to do this.... and I am really bored. It is fine if you see this like a month after it was published and comment. I really like that because then the comments are spread out. This is an ongoing thing, as long as it's published you may put down suggestions.
Thank you!!!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries, sorry @Quille I will get to them as soon as possible but I have a long list.

1. Be
    2. Thoughts #BoggartPrompt
    3. Night Comes

Thank you so much!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries I will get to them as soon as possible.

1. The Hunt #jediknightgirlcontest.three
    2. girl of glass #TSESWC!WOW!
    3. Golden Shackles
    This is so helpful! Thank you!

1. The Voicemail, a short story of mine with three parts.
    2. My contest entry for Flynn’s contest.
    3. Maybe a poem or something? Idk.
    Thanks for doing this! This is really great.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries! I will get reading soon. I will check all of your contests out. Oh and also if you are interested I am also holding my own contest so yeah:)

• Ellie!

Ahh thanks so much!
    1) "New Cosmos" (flash fiction)
    2) "Castle" (poem)
    3) "A Spirit And His Guitar" (poem)
    Also, I'm currently hosting three contests, and if you want to have a look at them I click baited everyone in my piece YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CLICK ON THIS ;)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Oh and just so everyone knows how this works, I read your piece, possibly comment and then when I get the time I will review it.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

I can't wait!

• paperbird

Lol, thank you for this!
    1. "This Random Description I Wrote"
    2. "The Dream Train"
    3. "They Say We're Lost"
    Hope you'll read them before this piece blows up with loads of comments. Have fun reading!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Already read the prologue it's really interesting and I will continue on reading the rest just maybe not right now.

• SomeFormOfWriting

Yeah, that's cool. Maybe read the Prologue, and if it interests you, keep going, if not, that's on me, so don't feel obligated to read all 17 chapters, haha.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

I probably won't get around to reviewing one last time considering it's a series but I will add a few comments here and there.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries I look forward to reading them.

• SomeFormOfWriting

Ah! I love you! <3
    1. One Last Time (if you haven't already checked it out, it's the novel I'm working on)
    2. Jacob's Ladder (short story of #anhacontest)
    3. Anything? A poem maybe (the completionist or Fly Away)?
    Thanks so much!