Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

Club Newsletter - Week Four

8
It appears we've forgotten a newsletter again... sorry about that.

A quick note.  RainAndSonder is usually the one who does the newsletters and reviewing assignments, but right now they are in Yosemite Falls without their laptop.  They asked me (Paperbird) to write the club newsletter, but I should also tell you guys that there won't be any reviewing assignments this week for this reason!  This is completely temporary, and RAS will be back soon.  I hope you can understand.

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK

This week was kind of quiet because only half of CWC was posting for most of it.  However, I did publish two prompts, #missingavowel and #odetomyauthor.  I did also manage to get out a tip on reviewing.  Utilize those highlights!
Again, we won't have reviewing assignments for the coming week.

WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT

More activity, for sure.  With RAS gone we haven't been posting as much, but soon we'll be back up with more prompts, tips, and featured writers.  Stay tuned!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

@Kenny and @ollieollie---stay tuned for your reviews!  It's been hard to get around to them, but they're coming.

• October 7, 2018 - 9:19am (Now Viewing)

• rosemarywisdom

Yosemite Falls is so beautiful! I've been, it's breathtaking. Hope they enjoy it!

• muppet

I reviewed the piece I was assigned, but they never reviewed mine. Oh well!

• stripedfly

wHoOp