Wtw pfp

stripedfly

I like cats.

I prefer being alone, cold to heat, and chocolate over broccoli.

hey y'all

6
Hello good peoples,
I am in a reviewing mood. If you have a piece you would like me to review, ask away. I'll do my best, though no promises :)

By for now,
stripedfly1001

If you could review 'The Hunt' or 'Goddesses Among Men' that would be super helpful!

• paperbird

Could your review "The Beginning of Chapter One (draft)" if you're not already too busy? Thanks for doing this!

• A person

If you could review a piece of mine that would be great. Any one you find interesting if you want.
    xxx

• SomeFormOfWriting

I know the Speech Competition pieces are due today, but I'm pretty satisfied (?) with mine, although I know it can get better, so I'd like it if you reviewed that (assuming you already reviewed One Last Time and Jacob's Ladder (since I requested those a while back)). The Speech piece is all "All the Money in the World" (and if you review it, could you actually comment anything super important so that I can get immediate feedback and hopefully fix it before the deadline?). Sorry about this long comment, and thanks!

• Mangolover

If you don't mind, could you possibly review my piece "Red", or "Hollow"
    thanks :)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Is it possible for you to review one of my writing pieces? You can pick any one you like.

Oh and also super sorry to bother you but I saw you were interested in my writing comp. Just checking, remember there are only 8 days left to enter.

• Old Sport

Could you review my piece Dream Catcher, Your Name Is, or Campfire?

• rosemarywisdom

Could you possibly review my piece Stardust (written for #anhacontest) or Love is Overrated?

• Riley Noel

This is super awesome of you to do! I would love if you could review my piece Backpack Inventory, thanks in advance :)

• Tziporah Dorfman

Hey! Thanks for this opportunity! I would be much obliged if you read and reviewed my piece "A Purpose" or "My Night Breeze," or any of my other pieces, really. Thank you!

If you would like to review my piece, The Second Hand Shop Chapter 1: Wednesday, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Omg, this is awesome! I would be really appreciative if you could peer edit anything from my series One Last Time or my #anhacontest entry Jacob's Ladder. Thank you so much!