Screenshot 2019 05 06 at 9.50.11 pm

green.eyes.gurl

EMO/Anxious/Socially Awkward/OCD/Stressed/EMO/Poetry/Fandom Fanatic/EMO/Musicals/Movies/Books/TV Shows
Hufflepuff/Warlock/Demigod/Divergent/Tribute/Victor/
Chosen for the Testing/Gleek/A Friend/Rivervixen/CimFam/Keyper/lgBtqiaaP
INFP-T

I just felt like re-uploading this, so... here ya go!
Anything you think would help my writing would be gladly accepted. Thank you.

Him

24
Aaron
Was my Him
Until...
Until.
He did things
Horrible things
He said...
He said He could put
His fist somewhere
Where His fist shouldn't be.
He said...
He said He still has feelings for me.
He said...
He said He would always love me.
But why?
Why did He...
Why did He ask her
To do those things for Him?
Why did He ask her
To strip for Him?
Why does he always...
Why does He always talk?
Talk about me?
Talk about the us?
Talk about what used to be?
Talk about what He believes
could still be?
Why does He lie?
Why does He say those things?
Why did He say...
Why did He say I'm sexy?
Why did He say He wants to kiss me?
Why did He say He killed a man?
Why did He say He cut himself?
Why did He say His parents hate him?
Why did He say those things?
Well.
The truth is...
I don't know.
I don't know why he did what he did
All I know
Is that he used to be my Him
But now
He's just
Mean.
Cruel.
He makes me uncomfortable.
He lies.
He cheats.
He used to be my Him.
I want to make this clear: Nothing in this poem was fake.
Not His name.
Not what He said.
Not what He did.
None of it.

2

• AminahMcBina

Remember, you've got a friend in me. Anytime I hear about some punk ass motherfucker hurting you, it hurts me, Hon. I'd beat that bitch's ass. I was just so mad reading this piece. I know it is similar/a revised version of the piece you submitted for my #ICBY contest, but shit, rereading it was the worst thing I've done all day. Don't let anyone hurt you, Love, and if they do. That's what I'm here for.

How are things between you, Zack (zach?), and Aaliyah? Hope ya'll doing better.

Love you,
    Mina <3

• xXlunagirlXx

Let's see... slap all the aarons i know (1)...check..kill all the Aaro- awww he ran!!!

Hope this made you laugh, i know i laughed (at my story not yours, i really wanna track him down and beat a lesson into him, us girls gotta stick together) Have a beautiful life!

• Kahasai

Jeeez ... I hope you're okay now.

The format of the piece really makes me empathize with what you said.

• Julius Caesar

yikes. i'm so sorry. i hope a welcome to night vale quote make you feel better: "the past is gone and cannot harm you anymore. while the future is fast and coming for you, it always flinches first and settles in as the gentle present."

• Chloe_Cat

In every darkness there is light. Loveing the way you wrote this piece. It really spoke to me. Great job.

• f l o r a

Catherine. get on discord, we need youuuuu

• b-yootifuldreamer

I'm so sorry :( that's rough

• f l o r a

Catherine
    Catherine
    Catherine
    hi

• spearmint

Oh, that was powerful. I'm really sorry for what that dude did. It must have been really horrible. Beautifully written and very impactful.

• f l o r a

He seems like a disgusting pig that doesn't deserve your love in the slightest. You deserve more love than imaginable. I hope things get better for you.
    Also..hi again.

• stripedfly

Contest winners are up!

• Rose, Thorn

I have a beautiful him who I love and he loves me and I am so sad to hear what happened to u and I hope everything gets better for u. All my love goes to u.

• muppet

Oof, I felt that. Beautiful. Loved it.

• Deej

I feel you, dude. I knew someone like your Him. He was my Him. But i didnt know my Him wouldnt be a Her so it was weird. Anyways, you're brave posting this. Props to you Catherine

• Alexis K

Hey Caitlin love of u need to talk we can I really want to talk li!e we used to too I just went down hill cutting and everything and it just got bad
    Z talk to me

• stripedfly

Contest winners are up!

• Avin

Aaron huh. i know an Aaron. maybe I can slap the Aaron I know and all the Aarons including this one will feel it...

• Mangolover

So Sorry about this... I know it may be kind of late for me to reply, but you did a great job on expressing your feelings in this piece. I don't have much words to say, but being honest, I'm sorry for a lot of things in life too. Keep up the amazing writing :)

• hibasaurus

This is written beautifully. I'm so so sorry

• Aussie23

I'm sorry..... That's all I can say, I'm not very good at saying what I feel but I am truly sorry.

• valentina

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! That was an amazing poem, keep writing; when life gets overwhelming and crazy and sad, I know poetry is my outlet to process everything. You're so talented and I can just feel your emotions jumping out from the page. I know I already said this but keep writing <3
    valentina

• Avin

Holy... I have the strongest urge to find you and hug you now. That was beautiful and sad and happy and broken and oh my god I want to find this "Him" and slap him. No one should have to go through this.

• Catlover

Welcome to Write the World, fellow writer!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Omg... I knew someone like this "Him" once, and I know how much he hurt people, and it's horrible. I haven't personally experienced this myself, but I can sympathize. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Anyway, I assume you're new to this site, so greetings, I hope you enjoy this community. <3