_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

_TJNR@cheshire_'s writing competition!

5
HI EVERYONE/ no one
(Sorry for all of you that have already seen this post but I am just trying to get more people on board. If you have already read all of this and you like the idea please share it with as many people as possible!)
Lately I have noticed a lot of people doing writing competitions and thought it was a really cool and fun thing to do so here I am with my first writing competition for all of you on WTW. Please participate if you would like and enjoy!

Here are a few conditions and details:
.You have to have the piece from your main characters perspective the whole way through
. You must notify me in the comments when you finish your piece.
. It can't be a poem.
. The due date is the 18th of October (please tell me if this is unreasonable)
. If there are enough submissions then I will post a best of and will declare the 3 winners  ( If there are enough entries for 3).  
. 1st "prize" is a follow (if I don't already follow you), 3 reviews of your pieces of choice and an extra special feature in my  Shawards regardless if you have been mentioned in them before.
. 2nd "prize" is a follow (if I don't already follow you), 2 reviews of your pieces of choice and a feature in my Shawards (if you haven't already been in them).
. 3rd "prize" is a follow (if I don't already follow you), 1 review of the piece of your choice and a feature in my Shawards (if you haven't already been in them).
. All participants entries will get reviewed by myself at some point
. All participants pieces links will be featured in the best of
. All participants will be mentioned in my Shawards for their efforts
. You can enter twice if you would like
The prompt:
You are on a island, how you got there well you have no idea. As far as you know this island is abandoned, but soon you discover that some strange thing is inhabiting the small chunk of land in the vast ocean. The longer you stay on the Island the more you discover, not only about how you got there but about yourself.

Remember to include #_TJNR@cheshire_'swritingcompetition or #IslandPrompt (I know creative right) so I can find you more easily. If you don't want to include this in your title then just tell me in the comments.

Please respond if you are interested. I can't wait to see your work! Happy writing!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Awesome so I'm assuming this is your finalised entry. If its okay I won't re-review it. Thanks for letting me know!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Here's my edited version:
    Thanks for the review! I hope this is at least a little better. <3

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Great!

• Silver Pen

No problem, @_TNJR@chesire. I'm patient. :)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

@lianhabanana! I like your new profile picture

• lianhabanana!

HI

• _TJNR@cheshire_

STILL OPEN FOR ENTRIES!!!!!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

YAY!! Thank you for entering!

OK I'M FINALLY DONE WOOH (https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/85840/version/163415)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Holey shamoley sorry @Silver Pen I actually forgot you entered! I will get on to your review soon!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries I am suuuuper glad you both entered!!

• Silver Pen

Hey, I'm done! I know, speed demon, right? Helps that not much else is going on right now. Anyway, the title for my piece is Kyle#IslandPrompt. I had fun writing it. Thanks for the contest!

• rosemarywisdom

• _TJNR@cheshire_

That's absolutely fine! It doesn't matter how long it is as long as you entered. (Sooooo many people said they were going to enter but you're my third entry :( So I am kind of frustrated. Anyway can't wait to read yours!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Oh, man. I finally finished. Sorry that took so long, and sorry it is so long. It's going to be such a pain to read through the whole thing. Sorry!

Paradise:

• _TJNR@cheshire_

That's fine @Silver Pen I'm glad you are joining in!

• Silver Pen

Ok, just as a respectful notification I am beginning work on your prompt today (unless ssomething comes comes up, of course;). Sounds like fun. I'm thinking of using third person and perhaps adding another human as a secondary character, in addition to the "strange thing." If any of this is problematic, just give me a head's-up and I'll try and rewrite my story before the due date. God bless!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Remember everyone only 8 days left!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks @JediKnightGirl! If you enter I look forward to reading your piece!
    No worries @Luna Lemon. I may not be able to read your piece for a couple of days but I can't wait to and will do so within the week.
    Thank you both and once again sorry fo stealing your spotlight!

• Luna Lemon

Nvm now it's published, had to fix a quick mistake, lol. Thanks so much for making this prompt! I had so much fun writing it:)

• JediKnightGirl

Wow, I really like this prompt! If I can think of something interesting I'll definitely enter this one (and also don't feel bad about promoting - I've done it a few times myself lol). But I hope you get lots of entries!

• Luna Lemon

Just finished. Feel free to check it out:)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Oh wait just figured it out thank you so much!!!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

@SomeFormOfWriting I couldn't figure out how to keep the comments.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you, that really means a lot to me!

• Luna Lemon

Oooh such a creative prompt! I'm going to try my best to do this prompt:) I hope more people see this, I can tell you spent a lot of time thinking of this.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No word limit. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :)

• fatpanda

Is there a word limit for this? ( sorry if I missed it)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you so much! This is really helpful. I did keep record of what everyone said but that way would be much better! Will try it next time.

• SomeFormOfWriting

You can repost a piece and still keep the likes and comments by unpublishing then re-publishing the same version by going to "Manage Versions." Just thought I'd let you know that's an option if you'd like to do it that way. <3