PureHeart

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

~ I was born to end up alone ~

Famous people and their words of wisdom can ignite a spark of inspiration in their fans. Wouldn't you agree?

I also invite you all to list the quotes you love from the celebrities you love.

Quotes From Famous People

3
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
~ Marilyn Monroe

"Within us is the capacity of being anyone or anything."
~ Tom Hiddleston

"When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you."
~ Patrick Stump

"Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you."
~ Leonardo Dicaprio

"People said 'You must be mad, or on drugs,' which I found a bit disappointing. What about imagination? It reflects our time that people sooner assume you're on drugs or mad, rather than free."
~ Noel Fielding

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
~ Roald Dahl

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."
~ Jane Austen

"The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the library."
~ Albert Einstien

"Reading is one of the joys of life, and once you begin, you can't stop, and you've got so many stories to look forawrd to."
~ Benedict Cumberbatch

"We can always make a difference to someone, no matter what role we play."
~ Lindsey Stirling

"The life of a man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblsst hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it."
~ J. M. Barrie

"Life is beautiful in all its colours, even the darker ones, they're here for a reason."
~ Chris Martin

"Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story."
~ James McAvoy