miminguyen

Too fast or too furious?

1
Fast and Furious 7 Inform: A thrilling movie with fast cars and risk taking people who jumps off buildings with them that also does very exciting things that happen once in a lifetime could be considered as daredevils. Fast and Furious 7 is an amazing movie that gets your adrenaline pumping which is starring Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges, Jordana Brewster, Kurt Russell, and Jason Statham. These creative actors are starred in this movie and other Fast and Furious movie sequels as well. The genres for this movie and/or sequel are thriller, crime, action, and adventure. Watching this movie will get you speechless, laughing, crying, or crying of laughter. The late Paul Walker who died in a tragic car accident is indeed in this movie and to show the love for him the movie was dedicated to him. Watching the movie makes you appreciate it more because of Paul Walker, he was an incredible actor that did his best in his acting along with everyone else. Explain: In this storyline, it is a sequel to the last Fast and Furious movie where Dominic (Vin Diesel) and his crew took down an international terrorist named Owen Shaw. After that, his crew and him went separate ways but to only meet all of each other again because Owen’s brother, Deckard Shaw is hunting down Dominic and his crew like predator and prey to take revenge for Owen. Not only that, the crew will have to stumble over many obstacles that have come face to face with them like the U.S government and a fishy organization that wants to obtain “God’s Eyes”, which can turn any technology device into a spying camera that can be utilized as a weapon. The movie itself is a fascinating new world not everyone have stepped into which is filled with fear, anticipation, excitement, laughter, and love.  Analyze: Sitting throughout the whole movie with eyes and ears open, there are many different things that are needed to be noticed. Every person in this movie has a storyline to tell and act out, whether it is real or not the actor did a fantastic job at making these characters come alive. These strong characters had a story to tell and it was told through their actions and love for one of another. They all showed vehemently strong compassion for each other, going through hell and heaven to just save one or the other. The movie shows many people that if you care for something or someone, it is necessary to take risks even if it ends up not what you want it to be. The movie shows their audiences that the bonds you create with every person you have known in this lifetime are important. There are only a few that sticks to you like family and will do absolutely anything for you, even going across the world, hunt down a criminal, and risking your very own life. Those are the type of people that you want to stick to, through thick and thin the bonds become stronger, and the more you will do for the person.  Recommend: It’s almost similar to listening to your favorite song over and over again until you get sick of it. Just like this movie, someone can watch it over and over again until they get tired of watching it. Any type of person would enjoy watching this movie if they are into thriller, action, and adventure, even a dash of comedy. Overall, sit back and relax to watch the movie, you won't regret it.