Onion3102

I drink way too much tea (with three sugars might I add), I like hugs a lot & thesaurus.com happens to be my best friend. It almost seems like the older I get, the more introverted I get.

You'd think that by the amount of writing I do on this website that I would have something interesting here but boy were you wrong.

#15WordStories winners announced!!!

7
Hi everyone,

So I know that these results should've been announced ages ago but of course, I have been busy procrastinating and dead tired. Alas, today seemed like the perfect day as I am dead bored which is aHHHHHHHHHHhh. Anyway, what you've all been waiting for!!!

Category 1- Nature in Humanity:
1st Place: SomeFormofWriting
Humans can be ruthless like a storm or calming like the pitter-patter of a rainfall.
Weaving both prompts into your response was such a power move- good on you! I love the metaphors and imagery. 

2nd Place: Made4Love
Her joy bubbles up, overflowing, like a stream in spring rains. He drowns in it.
Lovely pieces! The metaphor/similie in this piece is amazing. All of your pieces are beautiful in their own unique way; great job!

3rd Place: Squid Bean
The white doll, now a girl, grinned into the mirror, dropped the girl she shattered.
The vibe of your story is so cool.. I love the way you weaved your story!

Category 2- If I could, I would:
1st place: Anha
if you asked, i would say it all. but you didn't. so i didn't either.
Ahhh space imagery is what did it indeed. It was such a pretty and aesthetic piece that I liked a lot. Great job! 

2nd place: Johanna
If I could, I would escape reality and dream of everything you let me dream.
Your pieces had such a beautiful progression, adding meaning. This, in particular, is beautiful!

3rd place: Nonny2101
If I could, I would kiss you goodbye but now it’s too late isn’t it?
I love the mystery this has- It has a cute vibe tied with a twinge of regret... awesome job!

Extra comments:
  • ChairsRAwesomeI am sooo proud of you! Great job in your piece!
  • rosemarywisdom-   This was such a great piece to read although you went over the limit- Fabulous job well done!
  • stripedfly1001-  Absolutely brilliant… this has so much room for interpretation. I love it!
  • Your Local Flynn- This is super cool (love moral dilemmas) though I wish I understood the context. Overall, brilliant job!
Thank you everyone who participated and here are the prizes:
1st place= A follow and a review on a piece of their choice 
2nd place= A review on a piece of their choice 
3rd place= A follow 

PS. If I already follow you, I will review another piece of your choice!

• Johanna

Also can you please review any piece of mine that you like? Thanks ;)

• Johanna

WOAH I JUST SAW THIS Thanks so much!! I didn't expect to win :3 Congrats to everyone else too!

• Nonny21

Wowwww... I can't believe I got 3rd!!! Congraats to all he writer's who won, all these are so good..

• Made4Love

Wow! I can't believe I came in second! I thought (since I published it a little after midnight in my time zone) that I would be too late to be considered. But WtW must go by a different time. Anyway, I'll let you pick any one of my pieces that you would like to review. I don't really have a preference.
    Congratulations to all the winners and good job to all those who participated! All of the pieces were wonderful! And thank you, Onion3102, for hosting this competition! It was lots of fun!

Congrats to the other winners and entries! This is my first win in any contest, and I'd like to say it was unbiased, but I can't be sure lmao. If you could review my piece 'Golden Shackles' and 'girl of glass', my entry for #TSESWC!WOW! This was a fun contest!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Thank you! You don't already follow me, so for the one review I'd like either one of my One Last Time chapters (I recommend Prologue if you haven't yet read that) or my entry for #anhacontest Jacob's Ladder. Thanks again, and congrats to the other winners!