_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

#missingavowel

1
"Pick!" I screeched confronting Rose. "Pick now! I will not continue doing this to myself!" Rose stumbles, trying to reverse out of the thin street, skirt under ruby heel she dives for the ground in shock, her skin merely bruised by the rough concrete. "Trying to dodge this Rose? Is this too much for you?" I mock
"Go! Go Henry, let me be! Don't you get it?, I love Tom not you! Yet you linger, involve yourself in everything I do! Won't you....won't you just live your own life!" Rose wildly springs onto her feet only to be knocked over by the monstrous, forceful person in front of her.
"Let Rose be." interrupts Tom "So look who joined us" Henry smiles widely "I forgot you where here, not difficult to, though" Tom throughs his fist only to be intercepted by Henry, his knuckles squeezing tight. Blood spills onto their body's while they continue to fight, Rose receding into the colourless city.
So I know this is slightly over the word limit but I wanted to finish it off in the right place. Also the vowel I am missing is 'a'. Oh and if you detect any 'a's then please notify me!