Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, paperbird

Eww ok, this was a hard challenge by the Corner Writing Club, kudos to those who had no troubles whatsoever. This was a nightmare, I could hardly use ANY past tense verbs!

Should I do this challenge for other letters too? Let me know what you think!

Brooklyn walls #missingavowel

8
Running through Brooklyn on this night was probably not a good option at this point. But I did it anyway. Stupid war. Stupid politicians. I had to try anything to withdraw my conscious mind from thinking about this situation, cold air matching my gasps. This damn situation. My days consist of my back against a wall and stifling hitching sobs, patting hair of a child that shouldn’t know this world. Only a month ago I might walk to Dad’s without worrying about catching sight of a gun to my right. And living in doubt of any instant that my body would hit my city’s asphalt.

• Nonny21

I didn't even get a feel that there was a vowel missing. Honestly, if it hadn't been for the title I wouldn't have even guessed! This is amazing work, you portrayed a whole world in such a few lines (just 7 lines). Simply Amazing.
    And yes... I think that you should do this challenge for the other letters too. Best of luck.

• JediKnightGirl

This was amazing! I almost forgot for a moment that there wasn't a single letter E, because it still flowed very well and told an interesting story. Awesome job on this, it was amazing!

• paperbird

Woah!! I mean I know this was written for my prompt, but this is such a difficult challenge and yours is amazing!

• Isla-Grace Davies

Woah, this is incredible! It's SO difficult to write without using 'e' so a massive well done to you for pulling it off so brilliantly!

• Araw

Damn girl. You took this challenge and owned it. Good job.