Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Thank you guys so much<3<3<3

Thank you:)

8
    I'm always so amazed by this wonderful community and I would like to thank you guys for getting me to 100+ followers! I'm very thankful for every single one of you who took the time to read my pieces. You guys are all awesome and each one of you has made me smile from your kind words and your own beautiful pieces. I'm honestly speechless that I've gotten this many followers, I remember a few months ago celebrating 5 to myself, XD;)
    To show my thanks, you can leave a comment below of one of your pieces and I'd be more than happy to review it! All you guys definitely deserve a million kind words. I never cease to be impressed with everyone's talent on this cite;)
    Thanks once again, I honestly never thought I'd be writing this!
    Love ya all<3<3<3

~Luna Lemon

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you so much for doing that!

• Luna Lemon

No I haven't! I'll go ahead and read it now:)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Really sorry to bother you again I just wanted to ask if you read the writing challenge thing. That's fine if you didn't I just was curious. Oh and also thanks again for the lovely comments!

• Luna Lemon

Thx and yay!!! I'll get right to it:)

• Catlover

Congrats Luna! :) Also, part five of Rapunzel has been published.

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @_TJNR@chesire_! Of course I'll review it, I'm excited to read them:)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Congrats Luna Lemon you really deserve it! I think you doing this is really kind and sweet!
    I completely understand if you don't get time to but could you review Silence is laughing part 4, if you haven't already read the other parts then don't worry, but just letting you know they are all not very long. If you haven't got the time to review that then is it possible for you to read my writing challenge post? You don't have to enter or anything I just wanted to get it out there. Thank you so much!!!

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much:) I'll get right to reviewing! Excited to read them:)

• Nonny21

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!!!
    So.. if you have time could you check out Let's play hide and seek or That night under the stars or Writings (I really couldn't choose so you could review one of these :D)

• Luna Lemon

Np:) Of course I will:)

• rosemarywisdom

Hey Luna, just wanted to let you know I have published two pieces regarding Unspoken. I'd love it if you got the chance to check them out!

• Luna Lemon

I am currently reading it @mrcolinredwards! It's just that since it's so long and I have 5 tests in the span of 3 days, I might not finish it until this weekend:(. But, I can say that I'm really enjoying it so far:) Can't wait to finish it!

• mrcolinredwards

Awww,thanks so much for putting me on the list!!! Btw,are you reading the latest chapter of The Labyrinth of Lost Mothers yet? I have to know what you think!

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much all 3 of you! I'll get right on reviewing your pieces:)

• rosemarywisdom

You deserve all the success and more, Luna. Keep writing xox :)

If you would review Thoughts #BoggartPromt I'd appreciate it :) Thanks and congratulations on so many followers! :D

• Catlover

Daughters of Shadows: Freshman year. I please feedback, thanks!