Yee

_TJNR@cheshire_

I am Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 12. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be extremely primitive and highly rude:)

Thank you Corner Writing Club this was lots of fun!

#cwcrandomq&a

4
1. What TV show did you watch as a kid (e.g. were you a My Little Pony type, a Phineas and Ferb type, etc.)
I watched pretty much anything on disney, nickelodeon or cartoon network; Spongebob, icarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Liv and Maddie etc.

2. Should pineapple be on pizza? 
This one is questionable like I am okay with pineapple on pizza and I do not resent pineapple in any way I would just prefer pizza without it.( I used to strongly object to pineapple on pizza but now that I have gotten used to it it's fine.) 

3. If there must be a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favourite length to write? 
Well I normally prefer word limits to be as open ended as possible; I be like I can write whatever I want! Although I do think it is more challenging to have a word limit and challenge is good right, so I would have to say generally as small to big as possible but other than that I am okay with letting someone else choose as much as it annoys me.

4. Why is your username what it is? 
Well TJNR are my initials; I will not reveal what they are for privacy reasons, @ as embarrassing as this sounds I liked the look of, cheshire stands not for where I live as some of you are probably thinking but the cheshire cat because I love the whole alice in wonderland concept and last but not least the underscores on each end of my username are there because I had to change my username on write the world because my old account broke and had my normal username ( Long story ).

5. What are your tastes in YouTube videos (if any)? 
Well I love watching any kind of architectural design videos, hair tutorials and beauty involved videos, life hacks and best of all design fails and people who are having a worse day than you clips.

6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band that you don’t particularly like.  Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of seemingly unapparent reason.  What do you do? 
As much as I wouldn't want to I would get a face tattoo; I just don't think I could possibly have anything to do with making anyone die or suffer mentally and physically even if they where bad people.

7. What is your favourite season and why? 
I am assuming you mean season of the year( that would be funny if you didn't). Summer not just because of school holidays and that was when I was born and christmas so on, because I love swimming and the temperature and my favourite memories tend to emanate from that time of year. My second favourite would probably be spring because I love how all is new and plants are blooming, everything just seems.....right.

8. If you were given any three wishes, what would you wish for? (INCLUDING a wish for more wishes and other hacks) 
Well first of all I think I am lucky enough, I have food on my table, a roof over my head and people who love me. We all need to stop obsessing over what we don't have and focus on what we do. Optimism can be fatal yet I am sure you would rather die thinking about how amazing tomorrow will be than live believing only in bad things.

9. Cats or dogs? 
I have a dog and a cat and I love them equally, not just because their "mine" but because I don't believe in comparing apples and oranges.

10. Another moral dilemma (this is a classic one): A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor.  Suddenly you realize that in the path that you are taking, there are five people on the tracks about to get hit.  However, on a side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and deliberately hit that one person instead of the five that you are about to.  What do you do? 
Well my first question is why are those idiots standing in the middle of the train track?! I know this wasn't the idea of the exercise but I would take the third track which I can easily turn onto and NO ONE is standing on it! When provided with two options always pick the third.
Sorry if that was super annoying me basically changing all the rules but I stand strong and ALWAYS stick up for what I believe in!

• September 30, 2018 - 1:17am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks :)

• omicron7889

I love how you answered the last question! You made me chuckle :)

• hibasaurus

Nice! Love how you didn't follow the rules :) Make sure y'all check mine out tooooo

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries @ Corner Writing Club

• lianhabanana!

Yassssss summer time is the best!

• Corner Writing Club

Finally someone who takes the “three wishes” question for what it is! Thanks for contributing.