DanaG

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemingway

Y'all I want to write a novel

1
OK SO

I have been wanting to write a novel FOR THE LONGEST TIME I SWEAR

but

your girl doesn't have ideas. 

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS/PROMPTS PLEASE

thank you :)

• xXlunagirlXx

I know this is late, but think of what one of your characters would do if they were suddenly an animal person, and a popular person of the opposite gender made your character their pet. Of course, they go to the same school, and there are other pets to support them. If you write this, post it as you go along. Happy to attempt to help XD

• rosemarywisdom

Well, think about the writing style you want or the certain voice you want to give your character(s). It always worked for me when writing my own novel, Unspoken. Also, find a common goal for your character(s).

• SomeFormOfWriting

I'm not going to give you any specific ideas (because I feel like they should come from your own mind), but some tips I have are:
    1. Is there a specific setting you want to write in?
    2. Are there any specific characters/quirks you want to write?
    3. Is there a specific idea/message you want to convey?
    4. Is there any specific scene you want to write?
    For me, when it comes to novels, I just need that one spark that will make me want to keep writing, whether it be a plot idea, a character, a setting, a specific scene, or just a starting sentence, and then I write like crazy. If you have even a slight spark of an idea, roll with it, or talk it over with someone (I'm always willing to build on novel ideas).
    Anyway, good luck!