Screen shot 2018 09 27 at 1.30.36 pm

Majestically Awkward Manatee

13 years old.
california.

imagine dragons.
coldplay.

aquarius.
ravenclaw.
infj-t.

cat lover.
coffee drinker.

golfer.
figure skater.

pianist.
singer.
dancer.
artist.

writer.

dreamer.

❤️

ask. i'll write you a review :D

"be a voice
not an echo."✨
-albert einstein

you can call me MAM if you don't feel like writing my whole name, which I don't even feel like doing :P

#cwcrandomq&a

6
1. What TV shows did you watch as a kid?
I watched Spongebob a lot. I also liked watching things on the Disney Channel like Sam and Cat and iCarly.

2. Should pineapple be on a pizza?
YES!!! Pineapple pizza tastes amazing and I love it! It's my favorite type of pizza besides cheese.

3. If there is a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favorite length to write?
I like 200-1000. Most of the time I like writing shorter things, but writing longer is also fun sometimes.

4. Why is your username what it is?
Well, I told my friend to say two random words and he said "Awkward manatee." So I just added majestically for some reason and I got Majestically Awkward Manatee.

5. What are your tastes in YouTube videos (if any?)
I really like Try Not to Laugh videos even though I never laugh when I watch them. I also enjoy Studio C and random videos like Cows, cows, cows.

6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band that you don’t particularly like.  Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of seemingly unapparent reason.  What do you do?
Will it make me a horrible person to say I'd let them die? I'm just not a fan of tattoos...

7. What is your favorite season and why?
  I love fall! I feel like summer is too hot, winter is too cold, and in spring I get allergies. 

8. If you were given any three wishes, what would you wish for?
Probably more wishes, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way. My first wish would to be a way better writer, my second wish would be to talk to animals, and my third wish to get a cute labradoodle. Honestly, my opinion getting three wishes is a bad thing because you never know what to wish for. If you wish for more wishes, you'll get everything too easily and life will be pointless.

9. Cats or dogs?
CATS!!!!! I absolutely love cats. I love dogs too, but I feel like cats require less attention. 

10. Another moral dilemma (this is a classic one): A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor.  Suddenly you realize that in the path that you are taking, there are five people on the tracks about to get hit. However, on a side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and deliberately hit that one person instead of the five that you are about to. What do you do?
I would just continue on the path ahead. Yes, I know I sound like a really terrible person again. It makes more sense to only hit the one person but those five people were deliberately standing on the tracks. If you veer left, you are purposely choosing to end that one person's life. I'd just honk real loud and slam the brakes. (Or veer right???)

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Ellie O'Grady I will look at it and see!! If I have time, I will enter.

• Ellie!

Hey! I'm hosting my first contests and trying to get the word out here. If you're interested, please check out my piece YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CLICK ON THIS. I'm really excited to get as many people involved as I can! Thanks!