Up on poppy hill

Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

Helloooo! :)))

#cwcrandomq&a

5
I thought I would give this a try...
1. What TV show did you watch as a kid (e.g. were you a My Little Pony type, a Phineas and Ferb type, etc.) 
Because I have only one sister and six brothers, I watched both.

2. Should pineapple be on pizza?  
That is a good question... I don't know. My dad loved pineapple on his pizza and let us try it. Its been a while since I tried pineapple on pizza, so I would yes?

3. If there must be a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favorite length to write?
 The limit should be no bigger than 10,000 but no smaller than 700. I love to use as many words as possible to tell a story.

4. Why is your username what it is? 
*laughing* To be honest, when I first signed up for WtW, I was so excited, I didn't notice I typed "Catlover" for my username. XD So, when I saw it was my username, I was like, "Oh well. It's not that bad of a username."

5. What are your tastes in YouTube videos (if any)?
I like music videos, videos that crack me up, and tutorials (yes, I'm weird like that). 

6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band that you don’t particularly like.  Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of seemingly unapparent reason.  What do you do? 
*manically laughing* All the members would drop dead. Yep, I'm evil.

7. What is your favorite season and why? 
I love the fall. I one of those people who loves pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. So, fall is my favorite. Also, Thanksgiving is in fall, which is my favorite holiday because I love to eat. 

8. If you were given any three wishes, what would you wish for? (INCLUDING a wish for more wishes and other hacks) 
My first wish would be able to meet JK Rowling or George Lucas.
The second wish, to direct movies but mostly my original ideas.
Third wish, to have as many wishes I want. 

9. Cats or dogs? 
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Another moral dilemma (this is a classic one): A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor.  Suddenly you realize that in the path that you are taking, there are five people on the tracks about to get hit.  However, on a side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and deliberately hit that one person instead of the five that you are about to.  What do you do?
I would have a panic attack and bite my nails. 

• valentina

AHHH Fall is the best, isn't it? So glad it's October!

• janice

CATS YAS!