janice

#cwcrandomq&a | stripedfly1001

2
1. What TV show did you watch as a kid (e.g. were you a My Little Pony type, a Phineas and Ferb type, etc.) 
Avatar: The Last Airbender. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember, and I still watch it.

2. Should pineapple be on pizza?  
HECK YES!!!

3. If there must be a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favorite length to write? 
100-600

4. Why is your username what it is? 
I used to play this online game called Poptropica, and you are assigned a random username. Mine was "stripedfly", and now I use stripedfly1001 for my username wherever I can.So, if you want to know if I play a certain game, just look up stripedfly1001!

5. What are your tastes in YouTube videos (if any)? 
Funny ones, try-not-to-laugh challenges.

6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band that you don’t particularly like.  Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of seemingly unapparent reason.  What do you do? 
Drop dead. I'm sorry, but I REALLY hate boy bands. Go ahead, kill me now.

7. What is your favorite season and why? 
Winter because everything looks so pretty covered in snow. 

8. If you were given any three wishes, what would you wish for? (INCLUDING a wish for more wishes and other hacks) 
1) Infinite wishes
2) Another cat
3) Another cat

9. Cats or dogs? 
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Another moral dilemma (this is a classic one): A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor.  Suddenly you realize that in the path that you are taking, there are five people on the tracks about to get hit.  However, on a side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and deliberately hit that one person instead of the five that you are about to.  What do you do? 
That depends on if I know any of the people, but I think I would go for running over the one guy. :(