Th

ryxxry

I am a person who uses writing to express the emotions and thoughts she can't say out loud.

I was typing really fast and had no time to spell check hope I didn't mess up any words. If I did sorry!

#cwcrandom&a

5
. What tv show did you watch as a kid?
As a kid my tv shows varied. The shows I remembered liking the most were Kim Possible (which in all honesty I still sometimes watch) and the Proud Family.
2. Should pineapple be on pizza?
I will eat pineapple on pizza if it is chicken alfredo pizza. That is the only time I will ever eat pineapple on pizza. 
3. If there must be a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favorite length to write?
100-1,000 
4. Why is your username the way it is?
Okay so the ry part is my nickname xx is just there ry(again) is once again my nickname.
5. What are your taste in YouTube videos (if any)?
Vines because who doesn't.
Liz Koshy because she is like the funniest person ever.
Superwoman because she is super funny too.
Music of different taste because I like to see what I want to listen to.
6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band you don't particularly like. Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of unapparent reason. What do yo do?
Okay so if they are like really horrible people and have no morals. Then I wouldn't care about what happens to them. If they are good people and help out in the world then face tattoo it is. Maybe my hair will be able to cover it up....
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Out of the four season I like two of them. I know I should only choose one but I can't. I like Summer because of the weather if it is not too hot and I'm not dying form heat exhaustion. I like the Winter because of being able to bundle up in my clothes. This might sound self-centered but I love the clothes I have in the Winter so that helps make Winter one of my favorites.
8. If you are given any three wishes, what would you wish for? (INCLUDING a wish for more wishes and loopholes.)
1. All the wishes I could get
2. No more loopholes
3. A unicorn
4. All my favorite books
5. a car
6. a scholarship
9. Cats or Dogs
Cats all the way. Dogs scare me sometimes, especially big dogs that are really energetic I always feel like they are going to attack me when they come running towards me.
10. Another moral dilemma: A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor. Suddenly, you realize that in the path you are taking, there are five people on the tracks you are about to hit. However, on the side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and deliberately hit that one person instead of the five you are about to. What do you do?
First I will see if I could get everyone off the tracks. If I can't and absolutely have to hit someone then I guess it would have to be the one person. I am so sorry that one person that got hit.

This was really fun to do. I think the q and a's are fun and a really great way to get to know the person you are following or see if you have anything in common with the person you are following. 

• JediKnightGirl

OMG VINES YES
    We have a lot in common! I'm definitely cats over dogs too. And the winter thing I'm the same way so I get it :)

VIIIIIIINES.

• rosemarywisdom

KIM POSSIBLE

• janice

I'm totally scared of dogs, too XD