Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

CWC Random Q&A Prompt

7
As probably a lot of you saw with last week’s Foxmillionaire’s 25 Question Q&A (which I cannot seem to find at the moment to make a link, but I suggest you check it out), such activities have been flying around the site recently.  I hereby introduce to you CWC’s random Q&A prompt.  It’s simple: answer the completely random ten questions below in a piece titled #cwcrandomq&a.  We will read and like everything published under this prompt.

1. What TV show did you watch as a kid (e.g. were you a My Little Pony type, a Phineas and Ferb type, etc.)

2. Should pineapple be on pizza? 

3. If there must be a word limit on a prompt/contest, what is your favorite length to write?

4. Why is your username what it is?

5. What are your tastes in YouTube videos (if any)?

6. This is a moral dilemma: There is a boy band that you don’t particularly like.  Either you get a giant face tattoo of their logo that will stay with you for life, or each member will drop dead of seemingly unapparent reason.  What do you do?

7. What is your favorite season and why?

8. If you were given any three wishes, what would you wish for? (INCLUDING a wish for more wishes and other hacks)

9. Cats or dogs?

10. Another moral dilemma (this is a classic one): A train is speeding across tracks, and you are the conductor.  Suddenly you realize that in the path that you are taking, there are five people on the tracks about to get hit.  However, on a side rail, there is only one person on the tracks, meaning that you could veer left and diliberately hit that one person instead of the five that you are about to.  What do you do?

Happy answering!

• September 28, 2018 - 9:16am (Now Viewing)

• omicron7889

I did it and boy did you guys come up with good questions. Thanks for this! :)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Going to do this right now!

• Johanna

Yay! More Q&As!

• Catlover

Soooo in.

• rosemarywisdom

I'm doing this!

• SomeFormOfWriting