_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

If you haven't read the first or second part of this story then go ahead and check it out. It has the same title and is obviously Part 1 or 2 . It would be great if you could comment, review or even just read this piece! Thanks so much!
Sincerely _TJNR@cheshire_
(Also the last few peices say something about them being untitled don't worry about that)

Silence is laughing part 3

1
I wake up startled, large sweat beads dripping down off my forehead onto the stark white sheets wrapped around my fragile body. I shoot up into a sitting postion and observe the area around me. I am propped up on a large gurney, blue hospital curtains surround the bed joined by 2 plain cabinets. I glance up and behind me and just make out my name scrolled in messy docters writing on a colourless hanging whiteboard. The first and most obvious thing I figure, is that I am in a hospital, the second much less obvious is why? The last thing I realise is that I must investigate, find someone possibly around the... I glance backwards again.... F ward apparently. I slide off the gurney and slip into the uggboots which have been placed strategically under the bed. I go to stand but my legs give way and the next thing I know I am sprawled across the cold brown tiles of the F ward floors, unconcious.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks!!!

• Luna Lemon

That meant how you portrayed the confusion of the narrator was really well done(it was very clear). Yeah, the previous comment does sound awkward now that I read it back, XD. I also like how the narrator is confused as it sort've ties in with how the reader is feeling reading these pieces! Like... what is happening!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks! Also it might of been a typo but what do you mean by "I really the clear confusion"? Thank you so much!!

• Luna Lemon

I really the clear confusion of the main character you portrayed. As always, your writing is really beautiful and that ending is very intriguing. These first few parts have been very mysterious and I'm excited to see where all this leads!