1. If you could switch personalties with anyone who would you swap with?
A person who can make friends.
2. What’s your style in clothing.
Boring. I basically wear the same thing everyday, a polo and some form of pants, and sometimes a hoodie.
3. What are ten things you want to learn how to do?
1. Make friends.
2. Write better.
3. Writer better songs.
4. Possibly be more funny.
5. HOW TO ACTUALLY COMMIT TO A FREAKING BOOK IDEA!
6. Money mangement.
9. How to be less stressed.
10. How to be less distracted.
4. If you were to be the best at one thing what would that one thing be?
5. List five words that describe your personality.
Boring, shy, quiet, attentive, and loyal.
6. What do you hope you’ll be doing by the time you 25?
Maybe I’ll have a friend!
7. If you could pick one thing to be famous for what would it be?
Tough one. Maybe being a good fantasy writer.
8. Pick a fictional character who you think your most like.
Maybe Sans from Undertale. I like to joke around, but mess with my family, you might be dead.
9. Pick a person on Write the World who you think you’re most like.
I don’t know. No one I guess.
10. Top five favorite things to do. (Hobbies and activities.)
1. Video games.
3. Watching Tv.
5. Watching YouTube videos.
11. If your house was on fire what five would you rescue from it if you could.
My teddy bear, my blankie, my video games, my tablet, and my family.
12. Have you ever made up words? What are they?
I can’t remember any off the top of my head, but they’re all country names.
13. What your christmas gift list.
14. What would your dream home be like?
Not in the country, where I live now.
15. Any catchphrase or word you often use.
16. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be and why would you choose that name?
Gregory, to annoy my mom.
17. What are the best compliments you’ve ever received?
I’m funny, and that I’m a good writer, both of which I’m not sure are true, but I’ll take them!
18. What are some natural talents you have?
I’m very good at being loyal. I am like a large dog in that respect.
Is height a talent? I’m like six foot five, so I’m good at that.
19. What are some other talents you have?
20. What are some sick comeback you want to use on people?
I don’t have any, I don’t want people to not like me.
21. What “old person” things do you do?
I say back in my day more often then I should.
22. You have three wishes. You can anything expect ask for more wishes. What do you wish for?
Three whole friends.
23. What are three faults you can’t stand in a person?
Liar, hurtful, and political.
24.What five personality traits do you love in a person?
Shy, funny, caring, happy, and creative.
25. Make a A to Z list of things you like.
Kermit the frog.