Wombat

wombat

"People who don't play rock, paper, scissors, their parents don't love them."

WOW, it is my first writing piece. I did it in five minutes so yeah.

Two Llamas

6
Once an upon a time, there were two llamas called Jeff and Jefferson. They were best friends and even had a business together; called Jeffery and Jefferson Fish and chips. They worked at the fish and chips shop every day for a couple of hours. Then one day Jefferson didn't show up so Jeff was very sad and couldn't cook the fish and chips. Jefferson was actually at home sick because he got the common cold. Jefferson wanted to call Jeff, but Siri on his phone wouldn't let him because he had to type in the passcode. So, Jefferson went to Jeffs home and asked his son where he was. he replied, " he is in the lounge sick again, but I don't believe him because he is playing Fortnite." Rapidly Jefferson ran into the room, and there Jeff was playing Fortnite on the couch with not a little green booger oozing out of his nostril. Jefferson told Jeff that they weren't friends anymore because he didn't show up at the fish and chips shop.

That day was the end of their friendship. So, Jeffery quit the fish and chips shop and so did Jefferson, but it is still run by another friend group called Quokka and Wombat.

1

XD Oh! :DD

• hibasaurus

Gloriousness right in front of our very eyes

• Serendipity

10/10, my friend.