Onion3102

I drink way too much tea (with three sugars might I add), I like hugs a lot & thesaurus.com happens to be my best friend. It almost seems like the older I get, the more introverted I get.

You'd think that by the amount of writing I do on this website that I would have something interesting here but boy were you wrong.

Reminder (15 word stories comp)!

2
Hey Ya'll,

This is just a reminder that the deadline for the 15-word stories comp will end in a week from now! Already, there have been so many amazing entries and if anyone knows me, they know I can't make a decision to save my own life let alone choose the best of these entries so yea, I have my work cut out for me. 

If you haven't already done so, please give this comp a go cause it's super easy and fun (if I do say so myself). The categories for the comp are: Nature in humanity and If I could, I would.

Of course, the main rule is that there can only be 15 words. 

There will be three winners in each category and for each category:
1st place= A follow and a review on a piece of their choice
2nd place= A review on a piece of their choice
3rd place= A follow

crucial reminder- please, please, please remember, if you haven't done so already, to leave a comment with a link to your work because my search bar is acting up!!

Thank you so much to everyone that has entered and I wish you all the best of luck! Feel free to also ask any questions in the comments!
If you would like to see the original post, here it is.