Awesomer erza

FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

i swear i am becoming more and more whovian and less pegasister by the minute 0-0......
anywho doctor who blah blah
anyWAY i actually enjoyed making the first part of this story "sorry if its a bit confusing i tried the best i can " to make sure i wasnt handing out wrong info for doctor who daleks i rewatched parts of episodes with daleks and i looked it up on Wikipedia
i was also thinking of having it be the first dalek the doctor meets as the nineth but i scratched that idea because i wanted it be more up to date whats more up to date than peter capaldi XD
sorry this is so long i just wanna make up for the long haitus i had also OMFG i have a concert today SING-O-RAMA well uh bye till next time ALLONS-Y

Pink_Dalek prologue

1
Pink_Dalek started out as a username on neopets but i liked it so much that it spread from account to account until i finally made a OC out of it but that wasnt enough after drawing the details of the dalek and ponyfied version in my pink journal the next day at school i started making comics 1 in social studies and later became 2 but that wasnt enough later i grabbed a extra portrait poem just for that specific OC but that wasnt enough so here i am writing the story of what used to be just a idea just a thought in my head it had been a month since i started that account on neopets "i dont know how since i started that account last year....WELL THATS THE WEBSITES FAULT! anyway hope you enjoy the story!"

far as the daleks know they cant remember who the doctor is and that lead to choas doctor WHO EXACTLY?? the daleks traveled to find the answer in far out places hopeing something has faced the doctor and still remembers   ....none.....all have been defeated and this angers the daleks deeply they want to exterminate the doctor for having learned nothing of him 

a few years later.....

after the rumors of a dalek attacking a dalek flying saucer in a false distress call set the daleks ablaze as they found out it was true the fleet that was able to get away from the attacked told them that the dalek nicknamed himself "rusty"  trying to find the betrayed dalek in the end only remains of the dalek was found and the seach ended and the daleks wrote it in their history to make sure that a dalek would NEVER betray its kind again 
"history"
A saucer chased the Combined Galactic Resistance ship piloted by Journey Blue and her brother, attempting to destroy it and exterminate the two humans. The  Doctor succeeded in rescuing Journey,as we exterminated the other human. After "Rusty" turned dalek good again, he sent out a distress signal from the Aristotle and the saucer docked with the ship, dispatching boarding Daleks to exterminate the crew. At first they were successful, but the efforts of the Doctor and his companion turned "Rusty" against his own kind once more and he slaughtered the other Daleks on board the Aristotle. "Rusty" then ordered the saucer to retreat, telling the crew that the humans had activated the Aristotle's self-destruct. Fearing destruction and believing their mission accomplished, the saucer retreated with "Rusty" joining it to continue his campaign against his hatred and betryal of dalek species.

the message has been sent across all daleks to remind them who's the enemy and to remind them if you to do as you are told and follow orders it will lead to victory if you disobey extermination will come your way..

• FantasyWriter

David TENnat is that a coincidence that he was the tenth doctor i think NOT its a conspiracy ! XD

• Raven Salvers

i agree... if they had David and matt come back (even for one episode) the show would be twice as good as before (because matt and David are two people

• FantasyWriter

In my opinion "sorry forgot to write that on the replying comment"

• FantasyWriter

Well I will love to see david and matt on doctor who again Peter the newest doctor well he's getting there on my fav list but David still the best

• Raven Salvers

I don't really like the 12th doctor and Clara that much though.. Clara is getting a little old and the 12th doctor just annoys me

• FantasyWriter

agreed :)

• Raven Salvers

Anything with the doctor is great... even if it is on earth.... but two doctors like in the 50th anniversary special with the 11th and 12th doctors would be cooler... those two are my favorites

• FantasyWriter

I would take that life over I dunno but I would take it
    TARDIS doctor even if I'm lucky and see Davros and the doctor meet his past and future self maybe THEN maybe I will go

• Raven Salvers

and hop in the tardis for a trip around the galaxy!!!!

• FantasyWriter

come brothers and sisters WHOVIANS UNITE!!!

• Raven Salvers

DUDE!!!! DOCTOR WHO IS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!!!!