emilyb10cp

I need help with a catchy title, and the wording of my sentences.

Life as We Know It

Life as We Know It follows the story of two young adults who unexpectedly become parents to their goddaughter, Sophie. Holly and Messer begin their relationship on rough grounds with a failed blind-date. Soon, their lives get flipped upside down as they find themselves in the midst of a tragedy while instantaneously becoming parents. Katherine Heigl (Holly) and Josh Duhamel (Messer) are a match-made-in-heaven in terms of costars. They have exceptional on-screen chemistry that makes the movie seem as if it is a reenactment of their personal lives. Sophie is played by a set of adorable triplets from the Clagett family, which I would have never known had I not done my research.
    The movie captures the idea that all that is needed in an ideal family is love, rather the stereotypical dynamic. Although Holly and Messer seem to rapidly become parents, they never lose an ounce of the love they have for Sophie. They come into conflict between their separate social lives, jobs, and life goals but they battle it out to make sure Sophie is always surrounded by those who love her. The two struggle with copying Sophie’s birth parents to a negative amount, but understand that all parents make mistakes whether they are biologically related or not. I think the theme of the movie was uplifting and charming leaving me with a satisfied emotion.
    The movie contained the perfect amount of musical background to keep the audience entertained. There were multiple settings which also benefited the film, as the audience was never bored. Personally, the house chosen for the main setting could not have been chosen better. The house was charming and really compared to the tone of the movie.  
    On another note, it was not until after a few watches that I truly appreciated a few of the supporting cast members. The supporting roles could have made a larger statement, but it is understood that they were not the part of the movie that was supposed to leave in impact on the audience.
    Anyone who is a stickler for romantic comedies or dramas would absolutely love this movie but if you seem to lean more towards action movies you may feel the opposite. There is a vast amount of genres this movie could fall into such as, comedy, romance, and drama. The movie has the perfect amount of emotion leaving the audience on a rollercoaster that is easily enjoyable.

1