LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

If you gain nothing from my pieces, at least understand this:

Treat people with some fricken respect you twats.
Unless they steal your food then by all means lead the way

Your Local Flynn

8
OKAY-
DAMN.
I was gonna start this piece by saying "Underneath the memes and dry humour, I think Flynn is a soft boi."
*Cut (haha) to me reading the motherfluffing piece regarding a messed Hebrew man who takes being a smartass to a whole new level* Okay no. Not a softie. Gentleness was yeeted a while back.

So- YOUR LOCAL FLYNN IS A DELICIOUS BLEND OF IRONY AND CRUEL HUMOUR BUT UNDER THE LIGHTHEARTED FASCADE IS ANGER: WICKED AND UNREMORSEFUL WITH A NICE PINCH OF SALT, AND SADNESS: HURT AND SUFFERING, SATURATED with tears nobody else has seen.

Anger and sadness factors are not a flaw- they're what show Flynn's strength.
Anger is buried because he is somehow surviving all the discrimination and stupidity and not killing a man. That fuming "I'm going to delimb you with nothing but a bottle cap" feeling is shoved deep, deep down for a special day when someone quite deliberately uses the wrong pronouns thinking it's funny. This shows strength. It takes a lot to not submit to murder.

Sadness, on the other hand, is what gives Flynn his compassion. He knows what it's like to not feel good in your own skin, what it feels like to feel dissociated, dysphoric. He's wept judgement and his breakfast was the cisgendered heteronormative stereotype shoved down his throat. This is why he offers trigger warnings, and why the most morbid things don't shock him in the slightest. This shows strength. It takes a lot to hold that in and use it to help others when karma is yet to punish what those have done to you. 

I know
from the get-go
That Flynn is just straight (ironic I know) up funny.
He reminds me of Miles Chronicles- he's a fella on youtube who's comedy is 16/10 beautiful content
Flynn is the guy I'd invite to improv a best man speech at his friends' wedding.

Flynn will always give you a damn hug if you need one. A goal of his to make sure nobody feels how he has- and to seek closure for what has occurred to him. I'm sure, with the game he's designing, he dreams to have at least one of the following:
- chaotic good plot
- beautiful animation
- 20/10 character design.

Flynn knows his worth. Just sometimes that worth best equals the status of Satans pet guinea pig and other days it's the pedestal of Brendon Urie. Flynn's the kinda guy who says "same" to trash and the queen of England. 

If I could give Flynn anything in the world, it'd be a free rainbow in the sky and a bucket of confidence to dump on yourself before a pride march. Also, a sugar glider. Idk why I just feel you'd like one.

I feel Flynn has said "Mr Stark I don't feel so good," At least three times. He dances to ironic songs and Shrek is his uncle. But if you put on a B O P of a song good lord you've awoken a beast.

Flynn feels everything- joy, love, disgust, discontent, excitement, fear, rage... it all plays Jenga on top of the other and then one will set the whole thing flying and just you wait to see what chaos becomes of that.

Stupidity could kill the poor guy. Please don't ask him if he's straight, he might have to take a walk just to sweat out your bull crap.

I feel like Flynn is the kind of guy who'd scream bloody mary at the sight of his lunch falling off the bench but he'd be totally relaxed to wake up with an arm missing:
"Well I seem a bit unarmed for this occassion *early morning wheezing*"

Flynn, I'm proud of ya- also you've got yourself a Connor how bad could life be?
Your dismemberment piece was 17/10 I was head over heels for it (GET IT CUZ HE THREW IS LE- I'll just go now)

Was I anywhere close to accurate? I feel like guys are a little more difficult.
>>> ‚ÄčI'm challenging myself: and it involves you
Your Local Flynn <<<

• September 18, 2018 - 8:22am (Now Viewing)

• Faith Camp

IM DYING AT "GENTELNES WAS YEETED A WHILE BACK" IM GONNA USE THAT SO MUCH IRL THANK YOU
    Also great piece XD
    Flynn is awesome

• Doktor Habit

I HAD TO HOLD MYSELF BACK FROM GIGGLING LIKE A DUMBASS IN THE MIDDLE OF HISTORY I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
    naH im kidding you're fine
    THIS IS ODDLY ACCURATE???
    lorem will be FIIINE karma's just costing him an arm and a leg
    or maybe just a leg

• Johanna

The puns are overflowing but I LOVE it. I want to mentally laugh for an hour right now.

• R.j.Elsewhere

Sooo amazing!