Images

nevaredhp

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all. - Psalm 34:18-19

INFJ-T

Drop prayer requests on any of my pieces <3

I managed to write 90 words! Usually I overwrite and have to cut back :)

#cwcfirstcontest

7
    It was, historically, the day everyone died.
    Alice adjusted her position again. She hated sitting still for so long. Her mind attempted to balance the equation for the tenth time.
    Every Friday at 12:45, a chemistry test began, and every Friday at 2:30, straight-A students left angry over their ailing grades.
    But this week would be different for Alice.
    She sipped her Polar Pop as she glanced around the room. Distress marred everyone's faces, motivation shriveling with every sigh.
    Alice tore her test in two. It wasn't worth it anymore.

• CreativeAngel

It be like that sometimes. Just rip your test in two and leave

• Corner Writing Club

Hi! We're notifying everyone who expressed interest in Option 1 of our poll that Messaging System has indeed won, and we've started the petition! You can contribute by commenting your name to our piece.

• Catlover

Book club schedule:

• Catlover

Book club update:

• Corner Writing Club

Hey! Two things: firstly, we've announced our contest winners! Make sure to go check that out. Second, are you a novel writer, or are interested in giving feedback to novels on WtW? Read our piece "CALLING ALL BETA READERS AND NOVEL WRITERS", and please consider becoming one! :)