Girl with flower drawing 61

lianhabanana!

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light”
- Albus Dumbledore

“Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy”
- Albus Dumbledore

Anything!

#cwcbucketprompt

6
You are a bucket.
Plastic, shiny and strawberry red.
You are a bucket that's what I said.
You are a bucket, better than the rest.

• September 14, 2018 - 4:52am (Now Viewing)

• lianhabanana!

Thnx

• Luna Lemon

Of course!!! I'm so sorry about all the trouble. I'll get right to it! Super excited to read it:)

• lianhabanana!

That's all good I just thought the hourglass poem was a free writing thing. Instead could you please review silent beauty?

• Luna Lemon

If you would like, you could also republish one of those pieces and make it not from a group and I'd be happy to review it:)

• Luna Lemon

I'm really sorry @lianhabanana buy as stated in the previous comments, I can't review pieces that are part of a group since I'm not in any. So, I can't review 12 or Hourglass. If you really feel like you need it reviewed, I could join. The only reason I don't join groups is because I know I will never be able to fully commit to them.
    If you had another piece that wasn't part of a group that would be great but if not I understand! I'll do my best:)

• lianhabanana!

Omg thanks so much! R u part of the flash fiction group? If so please review the piece I don’t know if not please review hourglass poem.
    Thanks

• Luna Lemon

Btw, the piece 12 was absolutely beautiful:) The line, "The way it swims through the night,
    dances through the summer breeze and..." was a really great personification of time. Your figurative language was astounding and I loved reading every second of it. I like how you showed time as being important, mysterious, yet beautiful. The piece was soooo well done and I love how you wrapped it up with how it lives in every single one of us.
    Your poems never cease to amaze me;)

• Luna Lemon

Hey @lianhabana! So I got your piece 12 to be reviewed for the Corner Writing Club but the problem is I'm not part of the group so I can't review it. If it is possible, could you ask me for another piece to review? Sorry for the inconvenience!

• lianhabanana!

Thnx@Luna Lemon

• Luna Lemon

This was so cute! I love this sweet take on the prompt, it was so fun to read. Even though it was short, the imagery was really good. I like the subtle rhyme between the two middle lines. This was just such a pleasure to read!!! Great job<3

• lianhabanana!

:)

• RainAndSonder

Nice! I like the rhythm of it, clever poem! Thanks for contributing to the prompt!