_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

This is just mean to be a cute little piece to possibly brighten your day.

#cwcbucketprompt sort of but not really

4
" You are a bucket" "and..." said the beckoning blue pale abandoned on the shoreline "Well turtles just don't socialise with.... buckets" "Why not? We are ever so much fun" said the pale before being washed away by the tides surprisingly strong current, returning merely seconds later. "Well that's just not something us turtles do, besides turtles belong in the sea and buckets.... well buckets belong in the sand helping sticky-handed children accomplish their feeble architectural dreams only to be stomped upon by cruel people later that day."  "Also by the way.." continued the pale still focused on what the turtle had previously said " I'm a pale, not a bucket and us pales rather don't enjoy listening to that offensive term!" "Well I am very sorry.." said the turtle tantalisingly "but I must be off I have important things to attend too." "Wait!!!" screamed the pale with all its might and the turtle continued to swim in the opposite direction.
As I said this isn' entirely the rules of the prompt but I was inspired and isn't that what prompts are for!

• September 12, 2018 - 3:40am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Aww, thank you!!

• hibasaurus

This is great!

• The Idiotic Philosopher

This is really cute!

• lianhabanana!

how you going

• The Idiotic Philosopher

Hellooooo

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Ok, this is really great info but I seriously can't believe I missed pail!!! Haha, guess I know for next time. Thank you for reading!!!

• Corner Writing Club

I like it! Clever. However, pail as in bucket is spelled “p-a-i-l”, and I suggest making a new line every time someone speaks so it’s easier to read. Other than that, great work!