LyraLynne

Was born in a small US town and has always loved reading and writing. Was inspired by JK Rowling to start writing. Was diagnosed with cancer in 2012 and went through chemotherapy in 2015. All is good now. Loves fall and winter and their holidays.

I follow everyone, no matter what. If you show up on my dashboard or in my notifications, I'll follow you and check out your profile if I haven't already. :)

Quotes to remember:
“The sky’s only the limit if you don’t believe you can make it to the stars.” -Me

"Everyone is an independent snowflake so get over it." -Me

"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." -C.S. Lewis

My writing blog is lyralynnewriting.weebly.com if you want to go check that out. :)

Message to Write the World

2
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to apologize for my inactivity. Currently, I am overcoming a low point and am trying to treat myself better. Part of that is writing more because I thoroughly enjoy it. So, I have decided to commit myself to this website.

This means that I am going to do at least one review a day, hopefully more depending on my schedule. In addition to this, I will try to write a piece a day. Whether that's for a prompt, or just an idea, whether it's a poem, long story, short story, rant, whatever. Lastly, I will do one shout out a day. This will be a piece that I really loved (and left a detailed review on ;)). 

I'm telling you this because I want to get to know my fellow writers better. So I invite you to comment below with pieces you'd like me to review in the future. And, if you comment, like, follow me, or review something of mine, I will return the favor. So, please, let me know!

And just to prove my dedication, here's my piece from today!

• Mary Wall

Hey there! Welcome back! Do you think you could review my piece River on Fire ~ pt. one? Thanks!

• Christy Wisdom

Hey, I'd love it if you could review either "War" or "@WOTW#4 Forgiveness". Thanks so much, and It's really cool that you're resolving to do all that stuff on here!