Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

NEW PROMPT! "You are a bucket."

11
NEW PROMPT!
Write a total of 25 words (no more, no less) that begins with the simple phrase, "You are a bucket."  Give us context, and the reason this sentence makes sense with your story.  Make it short and sweet.
Be sure to include the hashtag #cwcbucketprompt in your title.  If you do, we will read, like, and comment on your work.  
If we have enough entries, we will publish a piece later of the best of this prompt, with links to all of your lovely pieces.
Happy writing!
For those of you who don't know, Corner Writing Club is an inclusive club that does prompts, contests and more.  Learn more about it here