A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Foxmillionaire Prompt 10: Lawyer Dog

2
Rex was a good boy, his human had told him so many times. In fact, he was told so many times, it should have lost meaning, but it never did. However, Rex was not only a good boy, he was a great lawyer, in fact he was the most famous lawyer dog in the entire country, having won a defamation of character suit of a rather famous dog.

He was walking with his owner, George, and talking about a case with him, occasionally getting distracted by a random squirrel.

Little did they know, this would be the day Rex would be put down.

They didn’t know where the gunman came from, why they shot Rex, or who they were for that matter, but Rex got shot, and he going to die then and there.

George was in tears, and telling Rex that he was a good boy, when finally Rex said,”George, I have to tell you something.”

”What?” George asked.

”Everyday,” Rex began, speaking slow,”You’d call me a good boy. Even when you were sick, even when you were down, even you probably didn’t want to.”

He coughed,”I’ve seen pull your hair out with your job, I’ve seen you cry when every relationship of yours fails, I have seen you bang your head on wall in frustration when you get fired.”

He coughed once more,”You beaten yourself up multiple times, and I’ve seen them all, but I’ve seen you get through them all.”

Rex put his paw on his masters head,”You’ve been the good boy this entire time, George.”

And with that, Rex was gone.

• -Foxmillionaire-

The last two lines killed me XD The good boy meme was a fantastic choice and ya did a spectacular job with it. Thanks for doing my prompt. :D

• Lee Fudge

Like, good speechless, or bad speechless?

• f l o r a

wow. im speechless