DiamondTeniente

Hi, my name is Diamond.
Nice to meet you! I try my best to show myself in the work that I do I only hope that for you it comes through.
Thank you.

REVIEW! i know its not one of my best pieces but please review

Undeniable truth

1
I'm in quite a bit of pain right now and the doctors don't know what is wrong with me. Right now its a bunch of guesses being thrown around in the air as if my health were a thing that was mildly disinteresting. 
Ouch. Pain. Again it comes in waves.
I plead for a distraction anything will do.
I send a text it reads "I love you."
The response comes back bringing with it another wave of. Ouch. Pain, "Do you?"
How do I express through my shifts in appetite, my fluctuating body temperature and yet again. Ouch. The pain, that there is an undeniable truth sitting before us.

" I love you I always have and I always will. You drive me crazy, up a wall, you can be insensitive at times and "  Ouch. Pain. "There is no denying that" Ouch. "I love you. When I fall asleep I dream that in a perfect world you would be my future and everything would line up and you could be my forever but that just isn't how things played out." 

My side hurts so bad my breaths come out in painful spurts and the cold is almost too much to bare.

"I'm gonna close my eyes right now in a bit but" ouch.pain. so much more pain. "please if you ever decide you dont love me back let me know so that I can possibly make my mind love you less but the truth is I am in love with you and that is something that will never go away it may grow faint with distance but It will never fade out."

I close my eyes engulfed in blinding pain and dead cold.

• September 11, 2018 - 12:17am (Now Viewing)