_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Foxmillionares Q and A prompt

3
#1 What is a book you want to see made into a movie? Are there any changes you would make?
I would love to see the book Graceling by Kristen Cashore in movie form. I really enjoyed reading the book, so as long as they stayed true to it I don't have any objections.    

#2 If you could pick one fictional character to be your friend who would it be?
 This is soooo hard I read so many books but I am yet to find a true friend.

#3 What are some goals you have. Any dream jobs?
Jobs I am interested in include; Hairdressing, Makeup artist, Personal stylist, Singer, Psychologist, Interior design, something to do with Childcare and other than that I am kind of still finding my way in life. (I would say writer but I like writing without pressure, without deadlines, just letting it flow.    

#4 Pick a story that you've written and a character from that story. Now tell us who would be the perfect actor or actress to play them judging by the actor's looks and or voice/personality. 
Well, I was thinking of doing one for my story Firestead (which is on WTW) For Ivy. Ivy has flame-coloured hair and snow white skin she is very adventurous and daring. If anyone in the community has any ideas for who should play her role please tell me in the comments down below.

#5 Favorite superheroes, alter egos, and villains. 
The lone ranger and toto (if that counts) and anyone from guardians of the galaxy.

#6 What are some of your favorite names? 
Not for myself but Lexi, Aisha, Leteisha, Zahli.

#7 Who are some people on Write The World you'd want to be friends with in real life? (If you think this is a sensitive question please don't answer it)
Oh well really everyone but I guess if I had to mention some: ThatAwkwardSmileCarpizzarosemarywisdomPaperbirdCatloverlianhabanana!Big Bella RexhibasaurusKitty.SumireOpened_MindASLpoetLuna Lemonnezi_nesAnhaRainAndSonderRavensInkWrites and basically anyone else I follow! (I probably would have mentioned you if you had of followed me considering its easier to access your followers details no pressure.) 

#8 If you could give yourself a rapper name, a superhero name, a nickname, a pen name and or any other kind of  name what would it be? 
I'm going to stick with what I have and go with something close to me; TJNR

#9 Share some things about yourself that you're proud of. 
Well I am really proud of what I have been doing at school lately and all of my write the world things I am also proud of myself morally and I also just got a volunteer work experience job thing which I am super excited about and will hopefully help me achieve all of my dream job goals!

#10 If you ever owned a store what kind of stuff would you want to sell? 
Well, I would probably love to sell books or something I made I don't know not really sure...

# 11 What are some kid shows that you ironically or unironically like?
The muppet show, SpongeBob square pants, my little pony ( for some super strange reason) and this one I'm not sure I really want to say, its kind of embarrassing but anyway Barbie movies or shows, I love to point out all the mistakes they make in the movie.
Thank you -Foxmillionare- this was loads of fun!

Hey, sorry for the bother but part three of The Voicemail is now up! If you don't have the time or motivation to read it, that's totally fine, just thought I'd let you know.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks:)

• lianhabanana!

CONGRATS!!! on getting the job.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

MEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO (guardians of the galaxy and friends) :) :)!!!!!!

• rosemarywisdom

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ACHHHHAHAHAHAHH!!!! <3 XD

• rosemarywisdom

I WOULD SO WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU TOO <3

• _TJNR@cheshire_

*****BARBIEEE******

• hibasaurus

BARBIEEE

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you !!!!

• -Foxmillionaire-

Don't be embarrassed about watching Barbie movies. I watch them and I'm almost 15! XD Thankyou so much for doing my Q&A I'm glad you had fun. You're an awesome writer. ;D