Screenshot 20190423 055244

BlueWriter

Lil K
Bree Bree
Emilie
happy :)
Writer
Photographer
AND FREAKING WEIRD
Did I mention Loki yet?
Fangirl
Anthony Ramos <3
BTS....I know, I know...

I want everyone to show who they are, and what they can do. Thanks goes to my cousin Bree, who taught me not to care what anyone else thinks, and to enjoy life, every second of the way. I also wanted to give a shout out to my new bestie Lil K. She's helped me with so much here on WTW, and in general. So, thanks Lil K. And if your not following her yet, or haven't checked out her profile, its Kaitlyn. She is an amazing writer, and is a true inspiration to me, and hopefully the rest of you on here.

YESTERDAY WAS THE BEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD'S BIRTHDAY--KAITLYN

6
YESTERDAY WAS KAITLYN PETERSON'S BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS NOW 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <33333333333333

• BlueWriter

XDD OKAY SHE WILL APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS'S WORDS LOVE YOU ALL :)

• BlueWriter

• mrcolinredwards

If you see Kaitlyn,tell her that we all love her very much and hope she comes back!!! I love that girl,it's so boring without her kind words!!! I'm planning on writing a celebration poem for when she returns,so keep me updated on when she'll be coming back!!!

• LackingASocialLife

Tell my dear that I say she's aged well and DAMNIT I'M LONELY COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE TIME

• BlueWriter

She loves all of you and she had an awesome birthday with her family!! Thank you all so much for being so lovely and showing her kindness and support and everything you give with joy. @Paperbird Kaitlyn is taking a break (which was a short break) until she got a job and also has school. Things are very busy in that girls life but she misses all of you and will surely return some day!! She really wants to :)

• mrcolinredwards

Awww,dang it! Had I know that,I would have written a tribute poem! But,nevertheless,tell Kaitlyn I hope she had a happy birthday and that I miss her dearly.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Hope she had a good one. ;)

• Lee Fudge

That’s great!

• rosemarywisdom

HAPPY BDAY KAITLYN!!!!!!!

• paperbird

:) Do you know what happened to Kaitlyn? :(