R.j.Elsewhere

In every bit of truth, my writing is pretty terrible and by being here, I hope to improve it. Anyways, all you have to know about me is that I love coffee, my cat, and food, and of course, writing and reading. And I hate the way 'Lemon' is spelt.

Say it, and risk the humiliation; scream it, or whisper, or write it - even paint it on your skin. Just say it . All you're afraid to speak, do it with a shaky voice, and small trembling hands - and say it. Say it with your last breath, be it faint, and whisper thin, or meet death quietly. Let it fall off your lips, and rid the air of its emptiness. Say it. I am a nerd.

Put Your Head On My Shoulder#songtitlepoem

15
What I never understood
Was what made your head on my shoulder,
And your lips so soft on my neck,
Such an intimate affair

Until you let your marble teeth,
graze the tender of my throat
And rest on my quickened pulse 

That I finally realised

In that moment,
You could tear out my throat
And leave me to drown in my own gore,
in your loveless arms

But instead,
you chose to kiss me goodnight

Because your love is a game,
A game that just can’t be won 

By a man like me,
So young and folly

For a love like yours,
So eternal and cunning

And yet,
you still put your head on my shoulder,
and tell me that you love me too

Not so certain about this one.... Anyways,hope you enjoy, and give me your honestly opinion!

1

• Araw

I can't really contact you anywhere else, so this is a last resort, but there is DND on at lunch please come.

• Corner Writing Club

This is so beautiful and conveyed so well. I love the idea. Thank you for contributing!

• muppet

love this!

• EmileyHoldsworth

Love this T

• R.j.Elsewhere

Oh! I forgot to add, The song was inspired by Paul Anka, Put your head on my shoulder. Personally I really love his 1959 version.

You're not certain about any of them smh. I love this one, it's pretty and straightforward