Profpic

ethereal.otherworldly

Spain

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

on hiatus

a couple of ideas

i - the community is so damn sweet and helpful. they've improved my writing so much and are so kind to and with each other. except for a few people that seem to want to share their homophobic opinions wherever it suits them. (they know who they are)
ii - please stop deletingĀ pieces about sexual assault, suicide, or self-harm. i personally have experienced all three and though the last two are long behind me, my sexual assault trauma is prevalent in everyday life. i wrote three pieces about my assault and they helped me immensely, as did the support before they were taken down. perhaps you could create tags or sections where people could list what was in the work, what the rating was, and who was allowed to see it. i'd also love the ability to create slightly more explicit works and put them in a 16+ tag.
iii - i'd love the ability to chat privately with other writers or create group chats. speaking in comments is difficult, especially when you can't @ people, which would also be extremely helpful to alert people to replies to their conversations.
iiiiĀ - more political, lgbtq+, fantasy, sci-fi prompts!

• Corner Writing Club

Our first newsletter plus a new prompt are now up!

• muppet

These are amazing ideas!!!

• Kahasai

Excellent ideas. I wholeheartedly agree.

• ethereal.otherworldly

ALSO can we please put book covers for our stories and separate into novels and poetry and have peer review for peer review system THANKS bye