Yee

_TJNR@cheshire_

I am Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 12. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be extremely primitive and highly rude:)

Thank you all so much for being so amazing that I can do another Shawards! Keep on striving to be the best you can be!

My super duper totally original second ever Shawards!

8
Sorry, this is a little later published than expected, I have just been really busy. Also, this list is shorter than the last Shawards, however many Shawards I publish they are all likely to vary in length.
If you don't know what this is then... 

( Shawards as in sort of shout-outs sort of awards but not necessarily either.)
I am doing Shawards now, mainly just because I can and I feel like if I can manage to brighten at least one person's day or even make them smile its worth it so get ready for_TJNR@cheshire_  second Shawards ever! Before I start I would like to acknowledge who started the shout-outs and writing awards, whoever that may be and thank them for such a wonderful idea.

(The order I put this list in has nothing to do with who is first or who is "higher up" on the list.)

Kahasai: The suspense and the build up in Kahasai's writing never fails to delight me, this paired up with the perfect ending which is provided makes something fantastic for the reader's eye! They are also another member of "Very active, friendly and fantastic contributor member of WTW!"

stripedfly1001: stripedfly1001 always writes with enthusiasm and strength. Their descriptive vocabulary is satisfactory and tasteful. Their writing is something I always look forward to seeing.

Araw: Araw's works is always persuasive and powerful. It conveys a message in a clear way making sure that it is not misunderstood. Araw is another member of the "Very active, friendly and fantastic contributor member of WTW!"

UNC ANGEL: UNC ANGEL is another member of the "Very active, friendly and fantastic contributor member of WTW!" They are great at mixing writing styles and balancing their work to make it feel.... just right.

TheLittleElephant23: TheLittleElephant23 writes in such a way that in very few powerful words a piece is put together, which when read is always interpreted in different ways. To make people feel this way is a true skill to withhold.  

RavensInkWrites: RavensInkWrites is always looking at others work and supporting them! Their work is absolutely amazing and always worth reading! 

Quille: Quille's writing I find very interesting and entertaining. Quille is another member of the "Very active, friendly and fantastic contributor member of WTW". Their writing carries emotion, conveys a message and is very descriptive.

Lemon Lord: Although Lemon Lord is new to write the world I believe they could be an up and coming writer. I don't have much else to say except I am excited to see more of their writing!

hufflepuff_queen192: I know from experience of seeing hufflepuff_queen192's work that they are a fantastic writer and definitely are worth looking at. Please if you get a chance check out some of their things which can also be viewed on Wattpad where they have more of their pieces.

If you would like to request a shout out next week don't hesitate to say so in the comments down below! 

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries! Also to anyone who has been waiting on my next Shaward I am really sorry, I unfortunately don't see it being published in the very near future. I will definitely set up a system that tells people they have been mentioned when I get the time. No matter how old this post I hope it continues to brighten people's days.

Hey, I know you published this a long time ago, but I only just saw it now. Thank you!!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Great Thanks so much!

• Kahasai

Check out AcetheticallyPleasing, she's-got-a-story, -Foxmillionaire-, Vin, LackingASocialLife, omicron7889, Sophia DuBose, Ursa Rover, and bi_felicia. I could come up with more ... they're all great writers. Vin (formally known as Laika), has won a few competitions here, though they're not active very often.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries!!! Get back to me if you have any more suggestions!

• Kahasai

How did I not see this?!

Great choices, all of them. :)

And thank you so much for including me!

• janice

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Just checked and definitely did Paperbird

• _TJNR@cheshire_

I have done rosemarywisdom and I'm pretty sure I did paper bird (will check) but will put down SomeFormOfWriting for the next Shawards. Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestions!

• rosemarywisdom

AHHH @RainAndSonder THANK YOU SO MUCH XD DO NOT FORGET THEM EITHER _TJNR@cheshire_!!!

I agree with all of these. Have you done SomeFormOfWriting, or Paperbird, or rosemarywisdom?

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries!

• Araw

Thanks. That's really sweet of you to say.