_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

I hope this made a difference!

My super duper totally original first ever Shawards!

9
Phew, that was a really long title. ( Shawards as in sort of shout-outs sort of awards but not necessarily either.)

I am doing Shawards now, mainly just because I can and I feel like if I can manage to brighten at least one person's day or even make them smile its worth it so get ready for_TJNR@cheshire_  first Shawards ever! Before I start I would like to acknowledge who started the shout-outs and writing awards, whoever that may be and thank them for such a wonderful idea.

(The order I put this list in has nothing to do with who is first or who is "higher up" on the list.)

rosemarywisdom: Rosemarywidom is super kind and sweet!!! They (I am just going to say they in all of these so I am not gender specific) are an amazing writer and if you haven't seen their work already definitely check it out.

ThatAwkwardSmile: ThatAwkwardsmile is the very first person who saw my work on this account!! I think there writing is great and I really enjoy reading it.

Carpizza: Carpizza is a fantastic writer whose work I just love!!! They give you a fantastic description that really paints a picture in your head when they write.

INVISIBL3: INVISIBL3 is one of the first people to comment on my work. They are a great writer that really knows how to hook someone on a story.

Paperbird: Paperbirds work is really powerful and can impact you in ways you wouldn't think. I love how they are so involved in the write the world community and strive to really make it a better place (Corner Writing Club).

Catlover: Catlover is always adding in fun and creative things to do on her account. They are (as in she is) super genuine and they really deserve a look at all of their pieces. 

Maya!: To be entirely honest I haven't really seen much of Maya!'s work lately but I am sure it is fantastic and always look forward to seeing it! Definitely give them a look!

lianhabanana!: Lianhabanana! is a super friendly person and is a great participant of write the world, contributing everything they have got. I have had the pleasure of knowing lianhabanana! for 6 years and these kind of people are really what make write the world go round!

Big Bella Rex: Big Bella Rex is a very descriptive writer who really puts everything into their pieces. I have had the pleasure of knowing them also for 2 years and well it really is a pleasure.

hibasaurus: Although hibasaurus isn't very active on write the world I still thought they were worth a mention. They have a lot of potential and with proper guidance, I believe that they could be a writer someday. I also have had the pleasure of knowing them for 4 years. 

Kitty.Sumire: I love Kitty.Sumire's work. It just feels really natural and raw.

Gabriel Goodwin: Gabriel Goodwin's writing really makes you feel something. This is a skill hard to obtain.

Secret Rose: Even though Secret Rose says they will be off write the world until family matters are resolved I would still like to mention them and keep on supporting them as a writer.

Opened_Mind: I started reading Opened_Minds work because I found it really inspiring and just really if you have the power to move someone in such a way then you truly are a writer.

ASLpoet: ASL poets writing to me has always felt fresh and real in such a way that represents how relatable they are. You can tell that they are really just a humble human on this earth.

Luna Lemon: I first noticed Luna Lemon on write the world by how kind they are and what amazing feedback they give!

AbigailSauble: AbigailSauble"s writing states everything you need to know and cuts straight to it. I really enjoy seeing this different writing style embracing individuality.

nezi_nes: I love seeing someone like nezi_nes really not just on write the world but part of write the world. Not only is their writing great but I love how they are always reading others work.

Hamna16: I love how Hamna16 is always trying to make her own work and the world better/ a better place to be.

Anha: Anha is also a very involved member in the write the world community. Anha's writing always conveys emotions perfectly.

RainAndSonder: RainAndSonder is a fantastic writer and a fantastic coordinator ( Corner Writing Club).

Johanna: Another participant of the "Extremely great members of write the world who are awesome contributors and strive to make write the world a better place".

Corner Writing Club: Corner Writing Club is one of the spectacular creations of Paperbird and RainAndSonder. This club is dedicated to helping writers get more feedback to improve their writing skills and also have a little fun. If you haven't already joined this club do it now (if you want) !!!!

Well, that concludes my very first Shawards! Thank you all so much and I am really sorry if you didn't get mentioned or if I didn't say much about you. The main point was that I was trying to tell you all how much I appreciate you and that I wouldn't be the writer or person I am today without all of you that make it happen! Please if you get the time do check out all of these people I have mentioned's profile or work cause they all are truly amazing! 

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries I am glad you enjoyed reading it!

• Johanna

Aww! Thanks so much!!! I'm glad you noticed me xD. These are so nice, and you should know that you are a great writer as well! I don't do shoutouts, but if I do, I definitely would've included you in it.

And @stripedfly1001, I DON'T HATE YOU You are a great writer as well, and again, if I do shout outs I would definitely include you. And this is my first time being included in a shout out so no worries.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

NO WORRIES!!!!! It is my pleasure!!!!

• Luna Lemon

How come I only JUST NOTICED THIS! Thank you so much for including me, that was so kind of you. I love when writers give other people the credit they deserve and all these writers are absolutely phenomenal(including yourself:))! Thanks again, you're amazing:)

• rosemarywisdom

THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME AHHHHHH I'M CRYING RN!!!! <3

• Corner Writing Club

Just want to let you know we have a new post up!

• janice

No prob @_TJNR@cheshire. Most writers on this site are way better than me, anyways.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries I hope you get some more people wanting to join!

• Corner Writing Club

Thanks so much for including me! I’ll definitely check out these writers.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Oh, sorry stripedfly1001 I definitely don't hate you but will publish a new one maybe in a week and will include you and Kahasai. Best for last right.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Kahasai sorry I didn't get to mention you but good luck with finding new people. (I think I just accidentally left you out but will change that right now.) Anha I'm glad that you learnt something new about what others thought of your writing.
    Thanks for reading!

• janice

Everyone who got mention definetly deserved it. Congradulations, everyone!! Though I'm starting to wonder if people hate me--I haven't been mentioned in a shout-out yet. I really don't mind, though :) :) :)

Thank you! It's kind of ironic that you think I write good emotions, because I don't consider myself a very emotional person haha

• Kahasai

Lovely list! I now have a few names to check out.