Screenshot 2018 09 18 at 8.55.42 pm

LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

:>

R.J.Elsewhere

11
I don't give a damn about R.J.'s features: I say right now that she'd kill it in a messy bun and a dark lip. Something that says "I'm relaxed, but cross the line and your face might meet these cool new shoes I just got for half-off." 
She writes with sunken eyes, she seems to do it effortlessly, though her brain is practically doing pirouettes in an attempt to find the perfect amount of syllables.
R.J. Can't do work in a loud place unless music is that noise. Unless she enjoys the activity so much that her ears glitch and she completely falls into her element, that is.
R.J. probably has chocolate brown eyes. She doesn't like them though people say they are nice. 
R.J. isn't a fan of wearing tonnes of makeup, but she loves the art people perform with it.

Somewhere, there's a soft side. Under all the coffee, wit, and sleep deprivation, I imagine her personality switching in a blink when she sees a puppy or when her favourite song comes on or when there's a sappy romance. Something makes her tick.
Her and her cat's relationships is "I act like I merely tolerate you but I can't tolerate life without you"
I'm certain, certain, that R.J. has or wants a pair of black lace-up boots. She likes cinnamon, I believe. R.J. loves something like nachos or ravioli, and hates fish.

R.J. is the mom of the group. You think there's carelessness, but it's actually numbness from excessive care. If you hurt a true friend, you'll die by R.J.'s hand.
But I should specify, R.J. isn't super tough, super bold... 
R.J. is super courageous.
She could hate her work but she'll post it anyways. She could be shamed and shyness might creep in but she'll be smiling anyways. She's hella stubborn-in a good way.

R.J. would feel most powerful with a smirk and a curled hand, instancing fear upon someone she hates. 
R.J. doesn't hate romance, more just looks at it and goes "cute crap." Whilst inside she's imagining AUs of the characters. 
Maybe R.J. doesn't look intimidating, but she damn well could be if she wants to. 

But I stan what I said earlier: messy bun and a dark lipstick. If there's ever a way to insert images, you bet I'm gonna ask for that.

• September 7, 2018 - 2:42am (Now Viewing)

• Onion3102

It's absolutely ridiculous how close you got... You're spot on in almost every aspect of her... Great Job!

• -Foxmillionaire-

LASL just has superpowers guys. It's the only logical explanation.

• ChairsRAwesome

How did you-. It's uncanny how accurate this is.

• LackingASocialLife

HAHA SUCCESS

• Araw

Don't know how you did it, but you got her spot on. Like perfect. Except for the mom friend bit. She's more our vodka aunt, but a beloved vodka aunt nonetheless.

This is literally her all over it. I don't..know how you did it, but if you ever come to Sydney, you should hit me up so we can meet face to face lol

• R.j.Elsewhere

I'm...in tears. This is so spot on, for a second there I considered you to be a five star stalker. Thank you so much, this beautiful, and not because you wrote it about me. The piece itself is something otherworldly. I felt as if you captured all my little quirks and stuffed them in a glass jar. It's like looking into a poetic mirror. I can't wait to read the rest of this series. You have my heart and my thanks, you did beyond remarkable.