Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

Need Feedback on Your Writing? JOIN THIS CLUB! Rules and Form

33
    Have you ever worked for hours on a piece, poured your soul into it, and then gotten no to little feedback on it? Do you ever want to give feedback on a fantastic piece, but have no idea how to phrase it, or what exactly you should say? Do you want to get more involved in the Write the World community, to gain more exposure to you and your writing and help others, but have no idea how? This club is just the thing for you.
    Corner Writing Club is a new club hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird (this is RainAndSonder writing this) where you can receive and give feedback on writing. Features include:
- games/challenges!
- prompts!
- contests!
- reviewing assignments!
- beta readers and editors!
- and more!
    Have I got your attention? Are you interested in joining? Simple. Follow this account (not because we want more followers or anything, just so it's easier to receive updates from us and to help this club gain more attention, and we will follow you back), read the rules, and fill out the form below.
    Without further ado, here are the rules:

1. Be nice. I know, it's cliche, but really, don't be rude or make someone feel bad about their writing just because they aren't as skilled as you are (or as you think you are). Of course, you can offer constructive criticism, and, in fact, you are encouraged to do so, but say something that will help the writer improve, not just "this sucks lol".
2. Please try to be active in the club, and stay up-to-date on updates and whatnot. We totally understand that you may have school, and you may be busy, and that's perfectly fine; what we mean is, don't join in the club and then not do anything in it for two or three months. 
3. This is a guideline, really, but see who else is in the club! Just look at who's following us, and check out some of their writing and their profile to get an idea of who else is here. After all, it is a club; we're friendly. 
4. Another guideline, but we really appreciate it if you let other people know about us. Pieces vanish quickly in Write the World, so it might be hard for people to find us, and letting others know about this club will really help bring some attention to us.
5. Last one, and it's not even really a rule. Paperbird and I (RainAndSonder) are both accounts on this site that you can find in the search bar thingy, and it's greatly appreciated if you go check us and some of our work out. Sorry, I just had to work a little promo into there.

Onto the form! Please fill this out all in ONE comment below.

Username: 
What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc):
Favorite genres to read and review:
Least favorite genres to read and review:
Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review?
How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?
What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?
How active you are on WtW:
Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?
Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing.

We're so excited to start this club, and we hope that other people will join and this will help everyone improve their writing. That's all for now! If you have any questions, you can also leave them in the comments!
I'd like to clarify that this isn't an official Write the World club thing. This is just something that Paperbird and I thought would be cool to do. Just wanted to clear up anything confusion!

• Asenath Rose

1. asenathrose
    2. poetry, memoir, I'm doing that bingo thing so a lot of random stuff.
    3. I love to review (listen to this surprise) poetry and memoir, but also fiction!
    4. Long term stuff (like chapters) aren't really my thing to review, because I wanna be as helpful as I can and I feel like chapters just aren't my forte
    5. Nothing that's sexist, racist, xenophobic, or anything like that. Pretty much anything else though I will read
    6. A couple of weeks but I really really like it and try to publish two things a week and review four
    7. back to five
    8. I'd say very. I usually check it once a day or more.
    9. Nope
    10. My reviews are usually quite long. I try to only concentrate on the positive though, because I think when writers know what they're doing WELL, they'll do more of that. If there's any flaws I really need to point out, I usually sandwich them. I react to the piece, but I also add little bits of here's what I really adore, here's what I wish I had more of type of thing. I'll highlight favorite lines. I'm probably not harsh enough. I use reviewing as a practice to give good advice that is kind, while still being honest

• Mae!

1. Mae!
    2. Usually essays or poems, but really anything
    3. Personal essays, environmental stories, anything but fantasy
    4. Fantasy
    5. No
    6. Writing for 5 years, on WtW for 1 monthish
    7. Pieces the involve religion (I am a strong atheist and have a hard time reviewing those)
    8. Very active
    9. No
    10. I am a thoughtful reviewer (I will write A LOT), who tends to write more on the overall organization, message, emotion, and what can be improved. I tend to stay away from grammatical stuff since I think that is self-explanatory.

I am SO excited to have found you guys! I would love to become involved if you see this.

• bambi

1. bambi
    2. Fiction (mostly drama)
    3. Fiction
    4. Poetry
    5. No
    6. I only recently joined WtW, but I've been writing for quite a long time.
    7. Nothing
    8. I try to come whenever I can, especially since my school schedule is really packed. But I hope to come from time to time to get some prompt ideas and work on my writing!
    9. I'm kind of starting one, but I only have the prologue up for now. I'm hoping to get some reviews for that one first before I proceed in posting the next chapters. I do have them ready though!
    10. I only started becoming more active recently, so I haven't done any reviews yet! But when I do reviews, I tend to talk about both the positive and negative side of the story as detailed as I could, and provide some suggestions.

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Hey! I'd like to join this! Here's my application thingy

1. Majestically Awkward Manatee, but you can just call me MAM or Manatee
    2. Poetry and fiction
    3. I love Poetry, but anything is ok except sci-fi
    4. Sci-fi
    5. Nope
    6. I've been on WtW for a couple of months. I've been writing for a really long time though.
    7. There's really nothing I'm uncomfortable with.
    8. I get on maybe once a day or every other day. I am taking writing as an elective and that's how I learned about this amazing place where I get to share my writing. Soon Quarter 2 will be over and I will have different electives so I won't be nearly as active but I'll still try to be on here at least 4 times a week (I always go on here in study hall when I have no homework.)
    9. No, but I'm thinking of starting one.
    10. I think it really depends on the piece. I can usually catch grammar or spelling errors and I try to give postive feedback, but sometimes I do try to give constructive feedback, it's something I've been working on :)

• Ursa

1 Ursa Rover
    2 Fiction, essays
    2 Fantasy
    3 I've been writing for a while, but I couldn't set a date. I've been on WtW for about a year.
    4 I am comfortable with violence and any suicide pieces. . . I have yet to come across a genre I am not comfortable with.
    5 I get on about once a day, sometimes every other day
    6 No
    7 I try to give my clear, cohesive thoughts on the piece and how it could be improved without writing long paragraphs. . . Sometimes the more you explain the harder it is to understand, so i try to be detailed but to not overwhelm my reviewee with trying to explain. I am a more critical reviewer.

• Christy Wisdom

Christy Wisdom

What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Generally poetry, for short stories most often fantasy, I occasionally work on longer stories (I'm working on On Faeries and Fatigues, but I haven't updated that novel in a while, and I think In Their Genes will be a series eventually)
    Favorite genres to read and review: Again, poetry. I like to read fantasy and sci-fi
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Overly romantic stuff (sexual/suggestive)
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Again, overly romantic stuff as said above and I don't want to read about demonic witchcraft
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Outside of WTW I would occasionally write my own pieces, but I generally just did it when I was told to for school, but I've loved doing it for maybe 2-3 years. I joined this website almost exactly 2 months ago
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Suggestive sexual pieces, pieces with demonic witchcraft in them...
    How active you are on WtW: very, very active
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? On Faeries and Fatigues, although I haven't worked on it recently but it's not dead, so... I just feel like I need time to figure out where it's going. I also might start a new one called In Their Genes, but so far I only have a cliffhanger piece on it
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. Hmm.. well, if I see spelling mistakes I will highlight them and fix them. Grammar-wise, I probably will too. I at least try to fill out all of the boxes, and I will probably talk about room for improvement if I can find any.

• The Bubbling Pen

Thanks so much for setting this up :) Sounds like an awesome club!!

The Bubbling Pen
    Genres: I try and have a spread, but you'll notice that most of my works (at the moment) are "sad but true" poems
    Faves: cliffhangers, poems with a deeper meaning, content that I can relate to or has a set opinion
    Least faves: anything to do with writing I love :) so... NA
    Refusals: No, I love it all <3
    Writing and WtW: Forever!!! and a few months (it's been fantastic)
    Content wise: I'm alright with pretty much anything :) As long as the writer has put thought and effort into their work
    Activity on WTW: Every few days (I'll notify if it's a busy period due to exams and etc.)
    Series on WTW? I'm planning to make a series/book from my piece "The Bullock Boy" and maybe extend on "Mosquito To A Lamp"
    Type of commenter/reviewer: My comments are generally my immediate reactions to the piece. My reviews are much more detailed with both sides (yes, including devil's advocate when I can <3 . ) I also always - at least I've begun to put this into practice - write a 2 or 3 stanza "Roses are red" poem at the end of my reviews... just a cute touch I decided to add. My opinion is that constructive criticism is the way to go :) Be positive and give a review that has follow up questions so that the author can build upon your thoughts as well.

Looking forward to joining this group!!! <3

• Dmoral13

Dmoral13
    Genres: I do it all pretty evenly
    Favorite genres: Fantasy & mystery
    Least favorite genres: Journalism
    Any genres you refuse: no
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? My whole life, few months
    What content are you uncomfortable about: NA
    How active on WtW: weekly
    Are there any series currently posting: no
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you?: Honest but yet encouraging.

• AJ - Izzy

1) AJ - Izzy
    2) I like to write fiction, poetry, and just thoughts that come to mind
    3) I like to read and review short stories and just little quote-like messages, I feel like there's a lot we can learn from them
    4) I like all genres, really, as long as they are appropriate, like ethically appropriate. I don't mind reading horror stories or any of that.
    5) Mm, just not anything that offends, such as racism, or nothing hating things like religion and/or gender, etc.
    6) I have been writing for a long time, but this is only about my 3rd month on WTW (and it's great so far!! :)
    7) Just like what I said on Question 5, and if there is an over-use of swears, that too
    8) I like to think I'm pretty active, I come on here at LEAST once a day :) I love writing and reading other's writing, everyone is so talented!
    9) Nope, but hopefully in the future... :)
    10) I don't really focus on the grammar too much, more on what you are trying to convey and how well you word it all. I'm not too strict, since I'M still learning a lot, but I like to review whenever I can. I wouldn't say they're very long, either, more medium-sized (if that's a thing :D)

Thanks, I'm excited to get started!! :)
    -AJ

• Unamor_Unavida

1) Unamor_Unavida
    2) I usually write poetry type things but they don’t follow a specific genre
    3) I adore anything with a good story/message that I can interpret. That’s the beauty of writing in my eyes.
    4) I really don’t like to read anything about self harm or suicide. It’s a touchy thing where I’m from I like to try to keep things light hearted.
    5) ^
    6) very active I’m online everyday almost :)
    7) no novels/books yet
    8) I prefer to stick to shorter comments and my reviews are mostly emotion and reaction based :) I’m not very harsh when it comes to either

• Mary Wall

1) Mary Wall
    2) Fantasy, some poetry ( sort of), realistic. I've tried sci-fi, but I'm not great.
    3) I like to review poetry and pretty much anything that isn't gory and gross.
    4) No gory stuff, as I said before. And I don't like gay stuff.
    5) I've already answered this in the other questions. Sorry.:)
    6) I've been writing since I was little and I've been on WtW since March, 2018.
    7) I don't want to read any of the examples you gave in your question.
    8) I'm on WtW almost every day, posting every few days.
    9) No, I'm not.
    10)I like to be really encouraging, but I'm still ready to give suggestions. I try to be really helpful and always give them some sort of praise. There's some good in everything, after all.

• AbigailSauble

1) AbigailSauble
    2) Poetry, romance, realistic, some fantasy/sci-fi, depressing ;) etc.
    3) Pieces that go against my beliefs. :) Though I'll review pretty much anything. Usually I can find the good in something even if it's completely wrong in my eyes. :P
    4) Mm...I don't think so? (Question is there because I may come across a genre that I absolutely will NOT review, but I have yet to do that). I prefer fairly "clean" pieces. (Language-wise)
    5) I've been writing since I was 5. I've been on WtW since May, 2017.
    6) Mm...I think I mostly replied to this earlier...but I'm okay with reading anything. But when it includes a lot of bad language, I'm not so 'okay' with it. :)
    7) Lately I've been posting something every day, (or at least every week) and commenting/reviewing a little bit.
    8) Yes. My Ghost.
    9) I'm encouraging, gently correcting, and if there are suggestions that I have, I'll tell you. I'm more-or-less like a "writing coach". ;)

• Aarushikrishnan

Username: aarushikrishnan
    What genres you mainly write in: short stories, usually contemporary
    Favorite genres to read and review: I'm not really picky, anything's fine
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Refer above ;)
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? : Nothing hating on religion, race, gender or sexuality please
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? : about six months!
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? :refer above again
    How active you are on WtW: Typically check the site twice a day: once in the morning and again at night
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?: nope, tend to stick to short stories
    what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? : I give long, wordy reviews to pieces I like! If there are a LOT of grammar mistakes it irks me a little, and for those works I usually just stick to formatting clarifications

• AnxiousPanda

AnxiousPanda
    Fiction, Romance, Dystopian, Short stories, poetry (I love it all :)
    Poetry, short stories
    Horror
    I have been writing short stories since second grade. I started writing full stories two ish years ago... I joine WtW this past October
    Mainly just horror
    I got the account in October, but since mid November, I have been on almost every day
    Not yet... but I plan to
    I tend to give more detailed criticism, but I’m not harsh. I prefer to give equal amount of cristisism and complements

• Opal Drop

J.A.
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, some poetry
    Fantasy, Fiction, In Depth
    News, Current Events
    Nonfiction, Extreme Romance
    I've been writing since 4th grade, and I joined WtW early November this year
    Suggestive pieces, Extreme Romance, Abuse, Abortion, Extreme Religion
    I write and check on WtW everyday that I can, which is everyday
    Yes, please check out my piece - Back Again
    I am not harsh or mean. I am kind of 50/50 on "constructive criticism." If they want it, sure. If not, I'm a great job kinda person.

• Joiei

Joiei
    Fiction, Feature stories, News articles, poems and spoken word poetry
    Fiction and feature stories, spoken word poetry
    Least: nonfiction, sci-fi
    I've been in WtW since September but I started writing this November.
    I'm quite active and I used to check WtW every 3-5 days.
    I'm not posting a series of books.
    My reviews are short but sometimes, long when I critique the piece.
    I'm not harsh.

• Misfit

Misfit
    Realistic fiction, fantasy, poetry
    Non-Fiction, Sci-Fi
    I've been on WtW for 3 months. I've been writing for quite a while
    I don't have trouble with much content, but suggestive pieces can make me a bit uncomfortable
    I'm somewhat active. I might check in every three days or so
    I'm not posting a series of books
    My reviews are detailed and long. I can easily point out grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I'm not harsh, and my critiques are a mixture of both criticism and reaction

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Edit for my form: I'm also publishing a series of short "chapters" called Fourth Wall Love Story. :)

• Ashleigh2403

Username: Ashleigh2403
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Random things I don't know how to categorize
    Favorite genres to read and review: pretty much anything, although most preferred its fiction, fantasy, romance, mystery, sometimes sci-fi
    Least favorite genres to read and review: poetry, non-fiction
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? absolutely not (but I may not review the poetry as well because I don't read much of it)
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I have been writing and imagining stories ever since I can remember, and I have been on write the world since late June, although there was a period where I wasn't active (not by choice)
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I am not comfortable reading any extremely suggestive pieces, or pieces that revolve around a gay/lesbian theme or transgender
    How active you are on WtW: pretty active now
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? I am trying to write a beauty and the beast book and I might be posting that on commonly
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I am not harsh I have not reviewed much, when I did it was at the beginning and I had no clue how to review so they were on the short side, I am more likely to comment and be like "this is so good" but I am going to work at being a better reviewer, lastly I am not very good at the grammatical type stuff, I will notice things like that after I publish it most often, my spelling is ok

• AnonymousWriter

Username: AnonymousWriter
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I like to write Nonfiction, Poetry, and Realistic Fiction
    Favorite genres to read and review: Nonfiction, Fantasy, Mystery
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Historical Fiction and Biographies
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? No
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? 4 Weeks
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? None
    How active you are on WtW: I go on 2 days a week, maybe 3
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, but I may start one
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I can be harsh and I am, if I see something that I firmly disagree with, but normally I'm not. With my reviews, I'm detailed.

• ProcrastinatingWriter

Username: ProcrastinatingWriter
    What genres to I mainly write? Poetry, fantasy, and meaningful, nonfiction pieces
    Favoriet genres to read and review: Fantasy, an action packed story, mysteries, and nonfiction pieces about change and etc.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been on WtW for about 3 weeks and I've been writing since I was in 1st grad and now I'm in 6th.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I'm pretty good with all pieces and I can read anything.
    How active you are on WtW: I go on the site about 3-4 days a week, maybe 5.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not right now, but I will be starting a series soon.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I'm not to harsh, but if I firmly disagree with something, I'm not afraid to say it. I'm pretty good with catching spelling and grammatical errors. Depending on how I feel about the piece, I will either write long, or short comments. I like to make my reviews rather thorough though.

• artificialaorta

Username: artificialaorta
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): descriptive pieces, often with a hint of fantasy in there.
    Favorite genres to read and review: I love a good action-filled scene, detective stories, historical pieces, fantasy. All that jazz.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Poetry. I’m just not going to be able to offer meaningful commentary since I don’t have a lot of experience on it.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? No, I’ll do my best with all.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Oof. I’ve been writing formally ever since I was 13, and now I’m 18. I’ve been on this platform for like… a week at most? Trying to make the most of it since next year I won’t be able to contribute.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I am comfortable with reading about just anything. However, as a nonbinary trans person, I don’t particularly enjoy reading stories about trans narratives written by cis people. It’s awesome if you’re cis and you have a trans character and their struggle with gender makes an appearance - but I’d rather not read a piece where the ‘transness’ is the entire focal point of the story.
    How active you are on WtW: pretty active. Next month I may not be on so active, simply because I’m going to have my finals (gggggggggggg), but I will be on at least once a week.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Nope! And I don’t think I will. The platform feels like it’s more appropriate for one-time pieces or extracts, at most.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing: I think I’m leaning towards the detailed side of the reviewers. Of course I’ll highlight and comment of the stuff that I think is already perfect - but most of the time my focus will be on how to improve the piece. The amount of feedback I give directly correlates with how much improving can be done. Most of the time, I’ll provide my comments in the form of “think about how….” or as specific questions which I think can be useful for developing already existing points. I’m good at grammar (sentence structure and punctuation are things I review as well), but I don’t often catch spelling mistakes unless they’re very obvious. I tend to comment both on the strong aspects of the writing and the weak ones. For the weaker aspects, I often encourage reading different resources that I think will strengthen the quality of a person’s writing.

Question about reviewing: I’ve written like… four or five reviews, submitted them, and they still haven’t been posted. Is this normal? What’s going on? Am I doing something wrong? Help.

• The Dreamer

1.Username: The Dreamer
    2. I write poetry, fantasy, mystery and non-ficyion peices about my point of view. But I try to do a little bit of everything.
    3. I like to read fiction, poetry and enviromental awarness pieces, but I really don't mind.
    4. No
    5. I have been writing since the end of last year and I joined WtW about two weeks ago I think..
    6. I am uncomfortable reading pieces that suggest suicide, violence, self harm and horror.
    7. I want to try and publish at least one piece per week. I haven't started a seriesbut I am currently working on one.
    8. I am very good at spotting spelling and grammar mistakes. I don't go into much detail when reviewing but I do like to give suggestions and I try to help with storyline, description and character build up.

• squid_inks

Username: squid_inks
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Mystery, Adult Contemporary, Historical Fiction
    Favorite genres to read and review: Almost anything!
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Poetry, Romance
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? None; I want to help my fellow writers just as others have helped me. :)
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I’ve been taking it seriously for 3 years now, on WtW, about a year.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Erotica is the one thing I cannot touch.
    How active you are on WtW: Not very, sadly. But with the discovery of this incredible account, you will be seeing me more often. :)
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, but I am writing a novel that I am planning to send to literary agents!
    Lastly,what kind of commenter/reviewer are you?
    I’d say that I’m a quite critical reviewer. I catch grammatical errors every so often, but I mostly would comment about the story elements.

If I may suggest, kindly update your message from the writer. It only states that you have to follow the account, which can be confusing. Also, maybe if there’s a way to put the form somewhere more accessible without having to scroll through all the posts might be better. Thank you for informing me about this post and can’t wait to join this incredible club! :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Username: Early Pearl
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Something resembling adventurous mystery, but it varies. I also write poetry.
    Favorite genres to read and review: I read the type of thing that I write. So, generally, mystery-adventure is what I do best, review/reading-wise.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: N/A
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Anything super gory or violent, since that's just not my thing.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since about 4th grade (now 10th grade), and I've been on WtW for almost 2 years now, with several rather long breaks.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Super gory or violent pieces are not my favorite.
    How active you are on WtW: Pretty active, but it kind of depends on the time of year/how busy I am.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Yep, my novels Hide and Seek (short story) and Amber (hopefully full-length novel)
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For the most part, I tend to be very short and simple on my reviews. If I REALLY like the piece, that;s most of what I tend to say. I'm good at catching grammatical errors and "plot holes". I'm not a very harsh reviewer. :)

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

What genres you mainly write in: Fantasy and Philosophy.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poetry and Fantasy
    Least favorite genres to read and review: None
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Nope
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Writing for 4 years, and have been on for 2 months.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? None. I am open to all.
    How active you are on WtW: Pretty active (once a day)
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, but i'm going to start soon.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Long if I feel like I have something to say that is valuable.
    Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? Yes.
    When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing.
    I'm not harsh, but I am honest.

• Avin

1. Avin
    2. poetry
    3. all of them
    4. none
    5. nope.
    6. I've been writing since... I think three years ago...? and I just recently joined WtW
    7. nothing. I'm okay with anything and everything.
    8. my activeness changes a lot... somedays I may publish multiple pieces in one day and then the next day I don't publish anything or even get on here.
    9. nope.
    10. they're normally on the shorter side if I make any comments at all. I'm not that good at catching grammatical or spelling errors mostly because I'm always too exhausted from insomnia to pay close enough attention. It changes because sometimes it'll be like a beta reader but other times it'll be full-on critiques. The same thing with my harshness...it changes time to time but often depends on my mood. I tend to be most harsh when I'm angry.

• etheryal

1. Username: catgirl_55555
    2. Fantasy/Sci-Fi
    3. Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Romance
    4. Horror
    5. Nil
    6. I just joined sometime in July 2018 if I’m not wrong
    7. Preferably not horror or gore
    8. I’m usually quite active unless it’s during school exam periods but I usually check WtW at least once a week
    9. Nope, I don’t have a chapter by chapter series and I probably will never have one
    10. I haven’t submitted a review yet but the depth of my review also depends on the piece I am reviewing, I’m also not very harsh and I usually like to point out god parts and give feedback on improvement

• AminahMcBina

1. Username: AminahMcBina
    2. Poetry, romance, fictional stories
    3. poetry, romance, anything interesting, really.
    4. Essays, informative pieces
    5. No
    6. I have been writing for over 5 years, and I have only been ACTIVE on WtW for a few weeks.
    7. I'm comfortable reading just about anything.
    8. I try to be active everyday or every other day
    9: Not at the moment, I am still in the process of completing my novel on a word doc, and then I will submit it on WtW.
    10: I haven't submitted many reviews here on WtW, but the ones I have were mostly short, stating how I relate or agree. I am good at catching grammatical mistakes. So far, most of my comments, I just put how much I liked the piece, or what I liked about the piece. I'm not harsh, if you make a mistake, I'l let you know, kindly.

• green.eyes.gurl

1. Username: Catherinely Me
    2. Poetry mainly, with some life stories (does that count as a genre?)
    3. Poetry, romance
    4. History. I don't think that applies on WtW, but still.
    5. As mentioned, history.
    6. I have been writing with my friends since I think like fourth grade (so about 5 years), but I've only been on WtW for less than a month (November 5th will be one month since my first piece was published)
    7. I can't think of anything except something I've never had to read about: Homophobia and all the phobias of people of the community. Like I said, I've never read a homophobic piece on here.
    8. I come on WtW every day, and though I don't publish a piece every day, I am working on a few.
    9. Well... I have the Guilty series, if that counts, which is my real life story about the guy I like. It's written mostly in poetry format, with some exceptions based on my mood when writing and the subject matter.
    10.
    a) I don't comment on very many pieces being "omg this is so good I'm in love" but there are some times when I do say that I can relate to the piece or that it made me feel a really strong emotion. Honestly I don't write very many official reviews, but I'm going to start doing them more often.
    b) YES I AM GOOD AT CATCHING GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING MISTAKES! I do it in my daily life, like when I'm having a conversation with my friend. The friend usually gets annoyed with me.
    c) More of a critique. I can be harsh, but my 2018 New Year's resolution was to be nicer so I'm really trying not to. There have, however, been a few times when something I read is either a big mental whiplash or not very good (I don't like saying that) when I have been honest and told the author what I thought.

• Evan Putt

1. Username: Evan Putt
    2. sci-fi, realistic fiction (although i find it quite hard), sometimes poetry
    3. sci-fi, some realistic fiction, mystery
    4. nonfiction
    5. none. Open to all!
    6. Writing for three years, been on here for 3 months
    7. Fine with anything, hit me with your best shot.
    8. Been getting more and more active now
    9. Not currently, but I might now, after reading this.
    10.I am great at catching mistakes and making sentences sound better and be more fluid. I can be a bit blunt at times, but I mean it for the best.

• Samanzar

1. username: Samanzar
    2. sometimes poetry, but i'm still discovering different genres
    3. dystopian and science-fiction
    4. narrative stories/essays
    5. no
    6. i've been writing a bit for the past 2-3 years; i've been on wtw since last week
    7. nothing in particular
    8. i try to come as often as possible
    9. no
    10. my reviews will be usually short, and i guess a mixture of the beta reader and critique thing

• LilLove

1) User: LilLove
    2) Fantasy and sometimes Romance
    3) Fantasy
    4) Sci-Fi or when we talk in anime light novel terms, ecchi and harem
    5) Not usually unless its ecchi and harem combined
    6) I've been writing since 6th grade, so...5 to 6 years. I found Wtw a couple months ago.
    7) Overly sexual, NSFW, Overly sensitive topics
    8) I'm on here almost everyday
    9)No. I post most of my books on Wattpad and like snippets of them on Wtw
    10)I usually keep it simple. I don't think I'm harsh, but I can't speak for others. If you don't like my review then don't follow it. It's just advice to consider.

• books and beaches

Username: books and beaches
    Romance and novel
    Love to review distopian or anything really.
    I don’t really like to review personal narratives and I tend to avoid poetry.
    No, not really.
    I have been writing my whole life and have been on WtW for only a few weeks.
    I don’t like suicide stories or any self harm.
    Very active, I check mine every hour.
    Yes, one about Buddhist monks, and one about a the worlds last day.
    I am amazing at peer editing and got a perfect score on my PARCC assessment for wiriting if you know what that is. I’m not that harsh but I do long detailed comments.

• palindrome

Username: palindrome (My favorite word)
    Favorite Genres to Read and Review: I love poetry, and different pieces that I can relate too
    Least Favorite: I do not enjoy horror AT ALL!!!
    I refuse to read suggestive, or extreme horror.
    I have been writing for 7 years, but I joined WtW last week
    I am pretty active.
    I am not currently writing a novel (I prefer poetry)
    I am somewhere in the middle. I am not harsh at all, I leave pretty detailed reviews. I am the grammar police!

• lindsayt270

Username: I think it's lindsay270, it really should be written on the top of the page for me to see.

What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I usually write fantasy or science fiction for myself, but on this site, I usually write personal narrative, maybe a few poems.

Favorite genres to read and review: Personal narratives and poetry. Fantasy and science fiction, if it isn't too long, (etc. a novel, unless I'm really invested, then I'll give a review every chapter).

Least favorite genres to read and review: Romance.

Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Horror, and maybe R-rated stuff.

How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? *chuckles nervously* I've been writing for seven years now, and am a bit unsure about how long I've been on here. Perhaps actively for half a year.

What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I don't want to read anything about the birds and the bees. I'm generally fine with suicide and self-harm, but sometimes I overestimate my ability to handle tbis category. I'm cool with violence unless they get really gory and edgy. (Like torture for the sake of torture. Fighting, dying is fine). Mild horror should be okay (spooky stuff is fine), but nonstop horror is probably too much.

How active you are on WtW: I'll show up for the monthly competitions and get sidetracked by the many prompts.

Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? There are series I am currently writing, but not posting to WtW.

Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? They can definitely be long and detailed, but not so much of critique, but of my reactions to the piece. I critique it in my head but am afraid to say it aloud due to fear of it being too harsh. I am really not good with grammar, but word choice, paragraph structure, and pacing are all things I can watch out for.

• idealideation

Username: idealideation
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I write some romance and poetry but a lot of what I write is introspective Kafka on the Shore type. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm just fake deep or if I'm onto something (or things) here.
    Favorite genres to read and review: romance! and horror
    Least favorite genres to read and review: I don't really have a least favorite.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? No :)
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing for about 6 years but I've been on WtW for a day. I write on other platforms, generally.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I'm not uncomfortable with anything.
    How active you are on WtW: I can guarantee that I'll be quite active now that I have an account.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No.
    I'm really good at catching grammatical errors, and I tend too give lengthy critiques. I wouldn't say that I'm harsh, especially as a lot of things that catch my eye tend to be stylistic. I can't fault others for having differing writing styles from my own.

• shadow+dust

Username: shadow+dust
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I mainly write poetry and realistic fiction but I really want to improve my fantasy writing because it's my favorite genre.
    Favorite genres to read and review: For reviewing I mostly like short stories or poetry. But I love reading Fantasy and Fiction, it's just hard for me to review.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: I don't really have an option about the things I review, there are ones I like better but not really anything I distinctly dislike.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I have been writing since as long as I can remember, I've always loved being able to create worlds and characters with my words. I have only started writing on WtW less than a year ago.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I love reading pieces that have a different perspective, the only thing I hate is when someone takes something like suicide or self-harm and joke about it. Other than that I don't really care, although I don't particle enjoy horror.
    How active you are on WtW: I try to stay as active as I can but other things get in the way, I try to at least write two or more a month.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? My reviews tend to be on the shorter side, but I really want to be able to write more detailed ones.
    Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? No, I have extremely bad grammar and spelling my self, I find it very difficult to find mistakes in others work when I can't even find them in mine.
    When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? I have tried to start critiquing work more, but I still mostly react to the piece.
    How harsh are you? I'm not tough at all

• AudienceOfOne

Username: AudienceOfOne
    What genres do you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc.):
    I mainly write poetry and realistic fiction. Sometimes I try to dip into some fantasy and that kind of stuff, but I'm not really that good at it. But I like trying new things, so I'm open to anything!
    Favorite Genres to Read and Review: Fiction, Poetry, Short Stories, Memoirs, Fantasy(I like reading it, just can't write it)
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Horror/Really depressing fiction
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/reveiw?
    I am pretty much open to anything, but like I said, not too much into horror or really down-in-the-dumps kind of writing.
    How long have you been writing and how long have you been on WtW?
    I have obviously been writing since I learned in school, but writing on my own, I think I could say that maybe for th past three to four years I have really started to put myself out there. I've only been on WtW for maybe about a month, not even maybe, so yeah.
    What content are ou unconfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?
    I guess I'm one of those people who like happy stuff, so I like to stay away from grotesque things and violent things, but I"m still okay reading it, just sometimes it makes me uncomfortable. I am also not a big fan of horror, but you know, if I must, I will.
    How active are you on WtW?
    I would consider myself pretty active, I usually go on before bed every night, but sometimes I'm really tired-so yeah.
    No.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you?
    I am a pretty thourough reviewer, and I like to give writers quality feedback. Sometimes I stick to the smaller side, but other times I really give them something to think about. It kind of depends if I'm familier with the subject they are writing about.
    I'm really excited to be a part of this, so YAY!

• Serendipity

Username: Serendipity
    Mainly fiction, action, adventure, dystopian stuff and whatever a prompt may suggest! I'm open to most genres!
    Favorite genres to read and review: Fiction, short and long stories
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Horror
    Generally, I'd love to review anything and it's always nice to expand my knowledge in writing and the genres it can be in, but I'd rather not read horror stuff or anything overly grotesque (look, I'm just a small bean who doesn't like that stuff, mkay thanks for understanding ^o^)
    I've been writing ever since I could formulate ideas that then could be transferred into a story! xD I'd say I've been writing proper stories for about 4 years but I've definitely written more (slightly less impressive) pieces for about 7 years. I've been on WtW for a solid year now, almost 2 so yay!
    Again, horror is a thing I'm not a big fan of but if duty calls for it, then I guess I could (but if given the option, then nah fam I'll stick with the other stuff thanks)
    How active you are on WtW:
    Pretty active, however since my school has insane amounts of homework to give out, even in middle school (I think that's the American equivalent idk sorry), some nights I might be attempting to complete the mountains of homework I've been given :<
    No
    My reviews and comments are on the longer side, but I can make them short and sweet if required. I just feel that if I don't add enough detail to a review, then I haven't done my job as the reviewer to help out the author and their work. I'm quite good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes, but sometimes the story is just so captivating and I might miss a thing or two. I'm not very harsh, and I love to encourage others in any way I can, but I'm always very happy to give constructive criticism. *sigh* sorry for making this so long, but I'm so excited to join!

• Crescent

Username: Crescent
    **What genres you mainly write in?**
    YA Epic Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Dark Fantasy

**Favorite genres to read and review:**
    Epic Fantasy, (Older) YA Epic Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Dystopian Fantasy, Poetry

Least favorite genres to read and review: Science Fiction, Contemporary, Romance (meaning: solely romance)

**Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review?**
    Anything obviously political, essays

**How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?**
    I've been writing since 4th grade. I've been on WtW for two years, but I somehow lost my other account. I haven't posted anything until a few days ago.

**What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?**
    Again, anything political. I do not like "self discovery" themed stories.

**How active you are on WtW:**
    For the past few days, I'd consider myself moderately active. I get on, check my feed, write a little, and get off.

**Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?**
    No. Not on WtW.

**What kind of commenter/reviewer are you?**
    I spend a lot of time on my reviews. Often, when I'm invested in the work, I'll give a review that is double the word count of the piece (for poetry, it could be tripled).

I am great at catching grammar/spelling mistakes, but I often will not comment on those mistakes (since I'm focused on more important aspects of the piece) unless the author specifically asks me to.

Between beta reader and critique partner, it depends on the piece. If I am emotionally invested in a piece, I lean on the "reaction" comments, but I still give critiques. When I'm less emotionally invested, I will lean on critiques, which can end up being very harsh, depending on the day.

• Isla-Grace Davies

Username: Isla-Grace Davies
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): poetry, young adult and mystery
    Favorite genres to read and review: poetry and young adult
    Least favorite genres to read and review: none!
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing for eight years, two of which have been on WtW
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Nothing extremely graphic
    How active you are on WtW: Active most nights
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not at the minute
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I try to be as truthful as possible but find it quite difficult to be harsh. I like to talk about the language choices, the tone, the atmosphere, things like that. I think I'm rather good at catching out spelling and grammar but would only point it out if it was really necessary

• Riley Noel

Username: Riley Noel
    I write a little bit of everything, poetry, fiction, short stories. and novels.
    I love reading and reviewing everything.
    I will read and review anything!
    Nope :)
    I have been writing probably since the 4th grade. Back then it was mostly silly poems and stories that didn't make a lot of sense. I have been on Write the World for almost two years now.
    No, I will read everything. I used to hate horror but recently I have fallen in love with that genre.
    I usually try to be on here at least every other day. However, my horse racing schedule is crazy and tends to change every day so sometimes I miss a couple days.
    Not currently but, I do hope to post some chapters in a new story I'm writing. Soon maybe!
    I give feedback on writers themes, tones, and rhythm. Also, the overall impression heir piece gives. I am really bad at catching grammar and spelling so give pretty detailed reviews more about what their piece means, how it affects the reader, and where they can add some more details into their piece. I try not to be too harsh but I do give suggestions and try to help where I can.

• ryxxry

okay so I just posted my form and put the wrong username my real one is ryxxry. Sorry

• ryxxry

ryxxry0207
    I usually write fiction stories and short biographies. I would like to start doing poetry and maybe song writing.
    My favorite genre to read and review is any type of fiction.
    My least favorite genere to read and review is poetry because I wouldn't know good from the bad.
    There are really no generes that I think that I would refuse to read and review.
    I joined WtW about a week agod I dn't know the exact date. I started to write in like journals and stuff when I was in the sixth or seventh gradeso for about five or six years.
    I'm uncomfortable reading stories that are really violent and sometimes depending on the piece I might not read it if it contains suicide.
    I think I'm very active on Write the World. I can get on everyday except for maybe Tuesdays.
    I have a series out on Wtw right now that I'm just starting called Goodbye I Guess and I have a series in the works with a working title.
    I'm not harsh with comments and it depends on what I have to say if i becomes lengthy. Sometimes I'm good on catching mistakes and I don't really critque I like to say what I like about the piece not everything wrong with it.
    My

• Joann

Username: Joann
    I usually write in poetry, and non-fiction, but would like to start writing fiction stories.
    My favorite genre to read and review is poetry.
    My least favorite genre to read and review is definitely romance.
    There are no genres I refuse to read and review that I know of.
    I joined fairly recently, I think on the 17th, and I started writing Sep. 4 th.
    I am definitely uncomfortable reading pieces that talk super negatively, pieces about suicide, or something extremely violent.
    I have been on here everyday since I joined, read pieces, liked, wrote, and did a little commenting.
    I am not currently publishing anything more than some prompt answers, and random thoughts.
    I like to think I am a nice reviewer who isn’t afraid to say what is on my mind, I catch grammatical and spelling mistakes fairly effortlessly (I’m a little OCD) but usually don’t point it out.

• I Write Occasionally

Username: I Write Occasionally
    What genres you mainly write in: Poetry for this site, but pretty much anything else too
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poetry probably, but I'm up for other things too
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Not really, horror is often a hard pass though
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? About 6 years, and less than a year.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about: nothing much; hardcore horror
    How active you are on WtW: depends- school and life get busy but I try. I usually check in at least once a week, or more often, depending on my schedule.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Nope!
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? My reviews, when I do them, are very long and very detailed. I usually try to give both constructive criticism and positive things in each review. Comments are rare, and usually shorter- I try to point out something I really love about the piece. Grammatical and spelling mistakes are my jam, I'm pretty good at finding those.

While I'm not the most active person, I can promise that when I am active, I'm really active. This is a really cool idea and I'm interested in seeing where it goes!

• AbigailSauble

This is a neat idea! Hope everything goes as you plan! :)

• Kenny

Username: Kenny

What genres you mainly write in: Don't really have a specific genre; I write whatever I feel like

Favorite genres to read and review: Don't really have one; anything is fine

Least favorite genres to read and review: Romance, but I can read those too, if needed

Are there any genres you refuse to read/review: Nope.

How long have you been writing and how long have you been on WtW: I've been writing sporadically since I was seven, but have only started it as a serious hobby in the last couple of months. I've been on this site about 5 days, lol (I swear I'm serious about this though).

What content are you uncomfortable reading about: Explicitly sexual content

How active are you on WtW? I usually check in every day, and publish pieces about once in two or three days

Are there any series or books you're currently posting.......on WtW: Nope, but I'm hoping to get to it soon :)

What kind of commenter/reviewer are you: My reviews are pretty detailed, and I'm good at grammar/spelling errors and such. My comments are pretty short, though, and I usually only comment if I really like the piece.

Btw, I think this is really great. I don't think pieces on this site get the exposure they deserve, or the reviews that so many authors want so badly. It's so amazing that you're willing to take the initiative for something we (or atleast, I) desperately need.

• Luna Lemon

Username: Luna Lemon
    What genres you mainly write in: Poetry
    Favorite genres to read and review: Fantasy and poetry
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Open to any genre:)
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review: NOOOOOOOO
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW: I've been writing since I was four. I've been on this site since September of last year but only seriously since April of this year.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about: Sexual Abuse can me uncomfortable but I'll still read it I just get uncomfortable.
    How active you are on WtW: I post pieces about once a week and TRY to like and comment on pieces every day.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW: No but I love reading everyone else's:)
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you: I like to leave thorough comments that are positive. I usually don't point out negatives and just make sure that everyone feels that they did a great job(because everyone on this site is absolutely wonderful).

Sorry for not joining this club sooner! Been a bit busy but I'm excited to finally be a part of it:) Thanks for making this, it's people like you guys that make the community so great:)

• LyraLynne

Username: LyraLynne
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Any really. I bounce around depending on the ideas I have.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Any. I review mostly non-fiction and fantasy but I'll do anything.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: None.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Nope.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing outside of school for fun for about 5-6 years. It will be my one year anniversary on WritetheWorld in a couple of months.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I will read anything. I am an active opponent of banning books because of those kinds of things.
    How active you are on WtW: I check it every day and I try to write as much as I can when not in school or doing homework.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? There are some that I've started but haven't continued. Right now I'm focusing on planning my novel for NaNoWriMo.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? It depends on how much time I have available, and usually I'll start one and come back to it. I try to review as thoroughly as possible, giving constructive criticism and compliments when needed. When commenting I tend to do short compliments and little pieces of advice.

• stormguard798

Username: stormguard798
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Teen fiction, romance, adventure (My background is in, and I still write, fanfiction, so make of that what you will.)
    Favorite genres to read and review: Romance, Fantasy, Mystery/Thriller
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Sci-Fi, Non-fiction/journalistic.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Horror. Particularly explicit violent, grotesque or sex scenes.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I started writing May 2017, and only very recently found out about WtW, although I have been on other sites such as AO3.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Horror. Religious imagery (i.e. angels/demons.)
    How active you are on WtW: I…am not sure yet as I just joined yesterday, but probably every other day. e
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Currently working on a first draft of a story that I’m writing, the draft of which is expected to be done by November/December. I also have a few ideas that are still in the planning phase.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I tend to give sweeping comments about how I feel about the piece as a whole or a particular section - a grammar checker can look at all the technical errors. These comments tend to lean towards subjective feelings I have about it as opposed to an overly technical analysis: where I’m interested to find out more about a character, where the plot flatlines, and so on. I’m fairly aggressive in terms of commenting, and am not afraid to suggest cutting entire paragraphs that I don’t think work or other similarly drastic changes, which is what I would also typically expect from someone looking at my fictional writing. Though I haven’t beta-read before, I feel that my style of feedback would be most suited to it.

• cctolles

Username: cctolles
    Favorite genre to write: Fantasy
    Favorite genre to read: Fantasy and Historical fiction
    Least favorite genres: Romance and Horror
    How long have you been writing/on WTW: I have been writing since I was eight (but not very well) and I joined WTW today.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about: Sexual violence and extreme language
    How active you are on WtW: pretty active, but I just joined today.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW: not currently, but I plan to.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you: I like to be encouraging but I can also be harsh and critical if asked.

• UNC ANGEL

Username: Unc Angel
    what genres you mainly write in: I write romance a lot, or encouraging pieces, or poetry, I am mainly on the short story side
    Favorite genres to read and review: Romance, poems, short stories, books that other writers on here post chapter by chapter
    Least favorite genres to read: Horror and political
    Are there any genres you refuse to read and review? I really would rather not read/review pieces with extreme language, violence or sex
    How long have you been writing and how long have you been on write the world? I have been writing for a long time but I honestly cannot remember, it has probably been since I was eight or ten. I have been on write the world for around three years
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I am uncomfortable reading things with extreme language, violence, and sex.
    How active are you on write the world? Honestly it differs with my schedule but I try to get on it at least once a week
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on Write the world? Yes there is. I have two series out at the moment called Lonely and loveless and my mission (title soon to be changed) and I have two books out called the Supernatural twins and I forget what the other book is called at this moment
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? It depends on what I think of the piece, normally I try to uplift the writer but also give them advice if needed. I am decent on catching grammar mistakes.

• mossmachinery

Username: xen (my supposed last name to my pseudonym is Kakikotoba, but i rarely ever use it)
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): short poems or stories, flash fiction, fantasy, occasionally horror but i'm flexible with most genres
    Favorite genres to read and review: poems, short stories, anything fiction, really
    Least favorite genres to read and review: essays, political
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? not really, i think i wont review only stuff with a lot of sex (like it's x rated), but i will read it
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? been writing for about three or four years, been on wtw about a year
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? almost none, maybe just stuff thats like seriously satanic
    How active you are on WtW: fairly active, i go online here about once or twice a week
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? nope
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? i'm pretty varied but mostly i will do longer comments, or on things that stood out to me. i do critique, but rarely will i comment it. if asked though, i will give you my best constructive criticism i can. grammar is extremely important to me, and while i wont comment on every piece with grammatical errors, i can spot them out easier than a bloodhound on a trail.

• Nonny21

Username: Nonny2101
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Poetry, Fantasy and I dabble in just about anything.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poetry, Fantasy
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Political
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? None
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I joined around 4 months ago
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Nope
    How active you are on WtW: I'm online daily and if not atleast twice weekly
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? no
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? Normally I comment what sort of things I liked from a particular piece

• AcetheticallyPleasing

Username: AcetheticallyPleasing
    What genres you mainly write in: Poetry, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction
    Favorite genres to read and review: Romance, Poetry
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Nonfiction, political and controversial things,
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Anything political or controversial, stories that don't seem to have a point, like stream-of-consciousness stories
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since I was five years old, but I've been on WtW since September of 2017.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about? Political things as I've said, such as things like the gender wage gap or gun control laws.
    How active you are on WtW: I'm online daily.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, but I plan to start posting one of my books chapter-by-chapter, called Remembered Wishes.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I try not to be too harsh, as I've been told even my nicest can sometimes offend people. I'm very quick to point out spelling and grammatical errors, though I admittedly make some of my own. Depending on the piece, I can either be a one-line reviewer/commenter, or I'll write long messages about the feeling of the piece or just critiquing it. Usually, it's the latter.

• ancientvoices

1. ancientvoices
    2. General fiction
    3. Adventure/action/fanstay
    4. Nonfiction/sci-fi
    5. Nonfiction
    6. Ummm I just signed up.....
    7. Horror/self harm/strong romance
    8. I’ll try to get on weekly
    9. Nope
    10. I like commenting short/it depends on how obvious the grammar errors are/I like to compliment on the good parts and not really say anything about confusing or not so good parts/I’m not very harsh since I’m shy

• pencils.and.paper.roses

NOTE: My name is being changed to Early Pearl. Just to let you know. :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Username: Zoe Skaggs
    Genre: Ummm...I honestly have no clue! XD I write whatever idea comes to mind, be it historical fiction, action/adventure, or fantasy.
    Favorite genres to read and review: I like to read books with some mystery, and slight romance but not really, haha.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Full romance. If it just has a little, and it's not the main thing, I'm okay with it, but not when it's ALL romance.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review: Nope! #Booknerd
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on write the world: About a year, I think.
    What genre are you uncomfortable reading about: Full romance.
    How active are you on write the world: It varies, depending on how busy I am.
    Are there any series or books that you currently posting on WTW: Yes! My main one right now is called "The Game (working)". Desperately needs a real title.
    What kind of reviewer are you: I don't keep it short on purpose, I'm just NOT the best at reviews, haha. I try and do well, but mostly it is just saying "Wow, this is so good! Love the imagery!" and things like that. :)

• Lee Fudge

Username: Lee Fudge
    Genre: Fantasy (I guess?) Science Fiction, and Comical (Is that a genre?)
    Favorite genres to read and review: I like to read fantasy stories.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review: No.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on write the world: Almost a year.
    What genre are you uncomfortable reading about: Romance.
    How active are you on write the world: I check in after 3:30 on school days.
    Are there any series or books that you currently posting on WTW: Yes, a series I’m proud of called The Book of Agnesian Mythology.
    What kind of reviewer are you: I try to keep it short.

• hibasaurus

Username: hibasaurus
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Well since I haven't been on WTW for that long, my pieces consist of poetry and fiction but I hope to widen my range of writing
    Favorite genres to read and review: Any
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Nothing! I enjoy all writing :)
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? For about 5 months
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Nothing
    How active you are on WtW: Usually 3-4 days a week
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not yet
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I'm more of a short reviewer :)

• mariemare

username: mariemare
    favourite genres: my favourite genre is definitely poetry, it's what i most enjoy writing, reading and reviewing.
    least favourite genres: i don't really enjoy pieces regarding faith, and i don't enjoy analytical work.
    anything i refuse: analytical work due to how incompetent i am regarding it.
    my time on wtw: i joined at the start of highschool but have become active in the last three months.
    what am i uncomfortable with: i'm not uncomfortable with anything but i don't enjoy certain topics. but am not okay with glorification of self-harm, hazardous views on mental illness.
    how active i am: i'm normally quite active during the week, but i don't write frequently due to my odd writing processes.
    series or books: i don't write novels and do not have any series currently.
    reviewing: i do try to review writing but am afraid of hurting the authors feelings so more so react to pieces rather than critique them.

• Made4Love

Username: Made4Love
    My favorite genres to write, read and review: poetry, romance, historical fiction, realistic fiction, short stories, prose, etc. - especially when it's Christian or uplifting
    Least favorite genre to read and review: essays or anything really dark
    Anything I refuse: nothing yet
    I have always been a reader, but it wasn't until more recently that I really began to write. I have been on WtW for about 10-11 months.
    Uncomfortable content: really suggestive pieces and extreme violence
    Activity: whenever school allows - it depends on homework, sports, and my mood
    No series or books
    I have not yet reviewed any writing, but I tend to notice grammatical choices when I read something. I also look at how well the writer followed a prompt and how well he/she captured the subject of the piece. The length of my review would, I believe, depend on how well I know the writer. I don't like being harsh because I don't want offend anyone - I know they've worked hard and poured a lot into their writing. I would probably point out grammar/spelling mistakes. Other than that, I prefer to focus on the positive aspects of a piece.

• lianhabanana!

Username: lianhabanana!
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I write mainly Poetry and Fiction but also love to try new things so will write lots of new genres.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Any
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Any
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? : No
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?: I have been writing for about 5 years probs more and I have been on WTW for 5 months
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Don't really like super horrific pieces or self-harming ones but I don't really mind.
    How active you are on WtW: I am on write the world like all the time so baisicaly 3 times a week or so.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?: No
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I am not a harsh person but will make some constructive feedback if needed. I like to tell the writer how I feel about the piece sometimes in a short sentence. But I would like to improve on my reviewing.

• Doktor Habit

Username: Your Local Flynn
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I'm not really sure how to describe it? Fandoms, occasionally horror, fantasy? And sometimes gay.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Cute romance stuff, horror
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Essays, Stuff relating to 'real' things
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review?: Anything existential or political.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?: I've been writing since I joined WTW, aand I've been on here for a year, I think!
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?: Homophobia/transphobia/etc, Suicide, Emotional Abuse, Existential Topics
    How active you are on WtW: It varies.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?: I kinda dropped The Murder of Sir Prize, but that was one. I might renew it.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you?: I tend to be an "AAAHHH THIS IS SO GOOD" type! When I review, I try to go into more detail, though ;;

• Onion3102

Username: Onion3102
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Poetry, prose, short story abut nature and the nature of people.
    Favourite genres to read and review: Poetry, short story, prose (anything really)
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Longer novels
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Have been writing for school since when I started school but writing for fun since 2016. I Joined WtW 2 weeks ago.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Nothing really.
    How active you are on WtW: I'll be on at least once a day
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. I tend to give critical feedback that focuses on grammar and Ideas. I don't think I'm too harsh but rather feedback you can use for the future.

• Sofie Emerson

Username:Iamsofieemerson
    I mainly write realistic fiction and fantasy romance mix genres(I know its a big gap for a writer)
    Fav genre to read and rev.:Sci-fi definetly!( I don't refuse anything,but I have to say historic fiction isn't my favorite.
    Ive been writing for as long as I can remember, from elementary to middle school,but my love for writing stories for fun was really sparked in fifth grade. On Thursday,when my friend told me it was a good app for writers I got it right away.Some things that make me uncomfortable...too intimate stuff in writing(yuck,but you get my point),some things in books for teens nowadays shouldn't be there in the first place(no I'm not a creepy old lady on her,e to ramble about the olden days)Also,stuff involving self harm and violent or expected death is not cool bro.Lately I've been checking WTW a few times a day,probably like 45 minutes max on days I'm really motivated to write or look aat my friends work too.No solid ideas for chapter-by-chapter stories as of now,but I hope to have some soon.Id say I'm a positive reviewer and try to share that in my coments,its nice to make someones day by pointing out that one amazing sentence,or anything that lets them know they are doing something awesome.Let's face it,none of us are J.K Rowling or Rainbow Rowell;)

• kaydenblue

Username: kaydenblue
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Poetry or short to mid length prose.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poetry and prose - especially things that centre around people!
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Anything with sexual innuendo. It's a bit odd, but experience in studying English Lit. tells me I will not notice innuendo like that… ever. Hence, my reviews on stuff like that probably aren't the most helpful.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? I'll try anything.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing on and off since primary school, and I've been on WtW for less than a month - though I do hope to stay on here as long as possible.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I'm not uncomfortable with anything, but like I mentioned earlier, I will have a bit of an issue producing helpful reviews if the piece centres around sexual innuendo.
    How active you are on WtW: I try to check in every day or two.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, my writing tends to be self-contained.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I'd say I'm fairly detailed in discussing parts of the piece that can be improved, though I try to be concise. I'm quite good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes, though I don't think I catch all of them. I'm not that harsh.

• Araw

Username: Araw
    What genres you mainly write in: I like to do mostly Psychological Horror for my short stories, but for my poems I like to go for more romance. However, I am experimenting with new genres and styles.
    Favorite genres to read and review: I like to read and review poems, particularly ones that discuss current issues and problems identified in real life. I also like to read and review fiction short stories.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: My least favourite to review would be essays. I really like reading essays, but I don't feel comfortable enough in essay writing to be able to give feedback.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Nope, I'll take it all.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing for about four or five years. I don't know how long I've been on this site, but I estimate about 1 to 1 1/2 months.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I can read it all. It's fine.
    How active you are on WtW: I try to go on every day. I've mostly been able to keep up this schedule.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not at the moment.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? When I comment, I tend to try and keep it a bit short, though sometimes I can make it a little long. For my reviews, I do tend to cover as much as a can or as I feel needs to be covered, so they are quite a lot longer. I don't feel like I am very harsh. As for grammatical and spelling mistakes, I don't have a particularly good eye for them, but if I see them, I'll point it out when I can.

• ollieollie

Username: ollieollie
    Genre: realistic fiction (mostly), some narrative, but I often write, read, and review whatever my mood calls for
    WtW: I've been on here for a little over a year now, but I've been writing for about five years.
    Content: there is nothing I am uncomfortable reading, but I do not back away from giving my (polite) opinion
    Activity: unfortunately, I am not on here consistently. School is.......unfortunate
    Ongoing work: none that I have posted on the website
    Reviewing: I do not write reviews often, but I try to go as in depth as I can when I do. I try not to sugarcoat, but I also try my hardest not to be mean

I'm excited for this!

• ethereal.otherworldly

(for the record, while i listed that i'm uncomfortable with sexual assault, i'm totally fine with consensual suggestive/explicit scenes)

• annie_cheng

Username: annie_cheng
    What genres you mainly write in: Non-fiction writing flows out of me more naturally than other writing styles, so I would characterize a lot of my writing as creative non-fiction and personal narratives. But I also love to write short stories and mini thought pieces.
    Favorite genres to read/review: Personal narratives! I love reading about other people because you always get a fresh perspective out of it. Fiction is fun to read too.
    Least favorite genres to read/review: Probably poetry. Mostly because I'm not a poet myself. I enjoy reading poems, but I don't think I would be able to give any meaningful feedback.
    How long have you been writing? How long on WtW?: I've been writing since basically forever. I've been on WtW for a couple months now.
    What content are you uncomfortable with: Nothing really
    How active are you: I try to be active, but I'm really busy, so it depends.
    Any series or books: None
    What type of commenter/reviewer are you: I haven't tried reviewing yet, but I can help a lot with grammar, spelling, and word choice (I edit the school newspaper, so it comes pretty easily to me). I'd say that I veer more towards being a beta reader than being a critic, but I can be critical if necessary.

This club looks really cool, and I'm happy to be a part of it :)

• SomeFormOfWriting

Username: SomeFormOfWriting
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): No specific genre? I like writing about confliction and friendship in whatever form I feel is best to express it.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Emotionally heavy/conflicting pieces? I'm fine with any form of fiction.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Nonfiction.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've technically been writing for as long as I can remember, but I got into novel writing 8 years ago. I've been on WtW for 3 years? But I've only really been active recently.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? None.
    How active you are on WtW: Very active recently, but that'll probably change when I get busier around January.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? One Last Time (Prologue: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/78752/version/149127) and I suppose Eternal Spring (Entry 1: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/71220/version/134661)
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I'm fairly critical in reviewing a piece, especially in grammar/spelling, but I also point out specific lines, themes, and characters I really love, and also what I would like to know more about. I guess I'm pretty thorough and fairly -- I wouldn't say "harsh," but critical.

• INVISIBL3

Username: INVISIBL3
    What genres you mainly write in: Everything? Poetry, short stories.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Anything that catches my eye, really.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: horror
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Writing my entire life, and I joined WtW about... five/six months ago?
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? horror, and that's all really
    How active you are on WtW: Pretty much every other day to once a week. Depends on homework and tests.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Nope. But I'm working on something.
    Umm... they're on the shorter side, and if I catch a spelling mistake or some way they could make their piece better I comment on that but I'm not very harsh.

• nezi_nes

Username: nezi_nes
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): poetry, plus dabbles in short stories
    Favorite genres to read and review: any is good, I review pieces that catch my eye.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: sappy romance
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? well...no
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing for a few years, maybe 4, but only serious writing for 2. Been on WTW around 4 months? I think
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Suggestive. Other than that nah.
    How active you are on WtW: Used to be very active, now I'll go on once a week. Last year of school is very demanding.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not now, but I did a 5-part series called Take A Snapshot Now.
    I prefer to give detailed comments on specific words/sentences/elements used in the piece and how those could be improved on (with reason provided). When a phrase/sentence is especially impactful I do mention it too. I fix spelling/grammatical mistakes (yes it's what I do and can't help it) and wrap up with my overall feeling of the piece and encouragement.

• valentina

Username: valentina
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I write almost everything! I write a lot of poetry but also have a bunch of short stories in sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, alternate historical, and realistic fiction. Lately I've been enjoying writing epistolary stories (stories told in letters). I don't write horror though. I'm not brave enough. (;
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poems, etc. Basically anything I mentioned above.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Horror/suspense (mostly)
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Well, anything that's not uh appropriate? I don't know how to phrase it but I'm kind of...I don't want to sound snobby or anything! I just don't like reading stuff over PG-13???ish. Sorry for all the vagueness!
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing stories since I was very young, poetry since I was eight (I'm thirteen now) and I've only been on WtW for a few days. (:
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I kinda mentioned it earlier I think, like horror and violence, kind of unnerves me. Yeah. (: Or things that are too suggestive.
    How active you are on WtW: Pretty much every hour lately haha.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? I have posted one part of my series of short fiction "On the Other Side of the Stained Glass."
    I'm not very harsh. I'm not a "picky reader." I usually love everything that I read. I will probably correct grammar/spelling mistakes though. As for how long the review is it depends on how much time I have! The writers on WtW are SO TALENTED my comments are generally just "Wow! THAT's AMAZING!"

• omicron7889

Username: omicron7889
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): anything that comes to my mind, but romance is definitely rarer for me
    Favorite genres to read and review: anything that catches my attention
    Least favorite genres to read and review: love it all, I try and review a range of works and genres
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since I was really young (and by that I mean I ended up making and writing a little paper-stapled book when I was five and never stopped writing after that) and I've been on this website since April 2018 if my memory serves well
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? I'm not uncomfortable with anything really, but vivid descriptions of self-harm and suicide can unnerve me. But horror though. I love horror.
    How active you are on WtW: As active as I can be. I usually end up publishing something once every few days and try to keep up with all the other users I follow, commenting, reviewing and liking their work. I do manage to find time to pop a glance every day, though I may not stay for too long at times (homework calls strongly)
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Well I have a series called 'Unrelated', where other users give me five random words and I create a 300-500 word story with it (I'm trying to improve my writing)
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I'm more on the 'long and detailed' side of the spectrum myself. When I review a piece I like giving in-depth feedback that can help the writer improve and develop their writing style/structure

• Aihpos

Username: Katherine McCarthy
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): FANTASY pretty much may dabble in other things but yeah.
    Favourite genres to read and review: FANTASY but I'll read and review other things
    Least favourite genres to read and review: Non-Fiction
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? I really don't like Non-Fiction, but I guess it's fine if the topic is really interesting
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since... a long time. I've been on write the world since about quarter into 2018
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Uh... things that, like, make adults have nightmares... or make teenagers have nightmares... yeah just generally nightmare inducers.
    How active you are on WtW: Uh... varying. Lately, I've been on about twice to 4 times a week.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Well, sorta? I don't post them that regularly but I do post them every once in a while, little upgrades? That may change... (They are Nanoscopic, Innocent Wings, Untitled)
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing. : I tend to catch mistakes, yes. I'm really not harsh, and I will say it's good, but maybe add more. It varies, honestly.

• Lauren Nelson

What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): I like to write poetry for this site, but I also like memoirs.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Poetry, memoirs
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Long stories. I like reading, but not on computers.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Anything smutty
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing forever, but did a Creative Writing class in middle school and contests before so I'll say about 8 years.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Not much tbh
    How active you are on WtW: Fairly active
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Nope.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I'll give grammatical/syntactical advice, but I'll also try to be encouraging medium-length reviews.

• ethereal.otherworldly

elisa
    poetry and romance, but i do short stories sometimes too!
    basically anything lmao
    anything taking place in a school + for kids
    nah
    since i was five, and about eight months
    anything involving self-harm, suicide, or sexual assault (even references, since my ptsd is pretty sensitive tbh)
    very active!!!!
    nah
    long and detailed, with a good balance of criticism and compliments. a bit harsh occasionally, but i try to be as nice as possible. def a beta reader, and super informal. amazing at catching grammatical/spelling errors.

Quille
    Fantasy and romance are two big ones, but I write lots of other genres as well. Love to write poetry too!
    Pretty much any.
    Sci-fi, definitely.
    No.
    I have been writing all my life, most actively for the past eight years. I have been a member of WtW for about a month.
    Nothing much.
    On here almost once a day.
    No.
    My reviews tend to be shorter, I pick up really well on grammar/spelling mistakes. Sometimes I think I'm over-critical, but I really try to give positive feedback.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

_TJNR@cheshire_
    Um, I really go for all different types of genres and since I am still figuring my style out I will get back to you on that later.
    Anything I am happy to see all different styles and embrace diversity.
    NO
    NO
    I have been writing since I was maybe five ( when I was five I probably wrote really short bland stories but still). I have been on write the world for probably 4-5 months.
    Not really uncomfortable about much unless they are writing something like R rated.
    I pretty much go on write the world twice a day or whenever I can and feel like it.
    Yes, I have posted two segments on my story that I haven't quite named yet, although I am publishing it as I write it. My comments tend to vary depending on how much I have to say but I would say they are somewhere mid range.
    I generally try to not get caught up too much on grammar but if the person wants me to correct their grammar/spelling I am more than happy to do so ( actually I really enjoy it).
    I tend to try and balance out my criticisms with my positive feedback, although sometimes I get carried away with both things. This skill is what I am trying really hard to work on.
    I am so excited for this club and congratulate you 2 for getting it started.

• ~Kate T

Username: ~Kate
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Fiction, YA
    Favorite genres to read and review: Short fiction stories, sci-fi, YA

Least favorite genres to read and review: Essays

Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review?: I will read politics, but I won't review them

How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?: I have been writing for a very long time, probably since I was four years old. I've been on WtW for a couple months.

What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?: None of the above, unless a piece is very (very) graphic in terms of violence/gore

How active you are on WtW: I'm on here pretty much every day

Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?: Nope
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing.

For peer reviews, I usually go into a lot of detail. My comments are usually shorter. I am pretty good at catching grammatical mistakes and very good at catching spelling mistakes. Usually, I critique and react to the piece, a mix of both.

• Kahasai

Username:
    Kahasai

Fantasy, fiction, autobiography, essays.

Favorite genres to read and review:
    Anything fiction, minus poetry.

Poetry, personal narrative, true stories.

Politics.

I've been writing in WtW for ten months, I've been seriously writing for six years, since I was eleven (been coming up with stories all my life).

I'm comfortable reading anything, I just may find it difficult to leave feedback for painful true stories.

How active you are on WtW:
    Fairly active. I'll check in every few hours for a few minutes every day. My nighttime is usually when I seriously browse the feed, publish, and review. I've been reviewing less (so sorry, Nonny!), since I've my usual reviewing habits and my schedule is clashing.

Wraiths of the Moon:

My reviews are long-winded. I try to make sure the writer understands what I'm pointing out, which is usually grammatical errors and tips for stronger writing. If I see the need for it, I'll try to comment on plot, character, etc. I'm critical, but only review pieces with something I like about it and I make sure to mention it.

• Surly Wombat

Username: Surly Wombat
    Genres I Write: Mainly poetry and like hyper short stories sometimes some fantasy
    Favorite Genres to Read/Review: Fantasy, Poetry
    Least Favorite: Romance
    What I Refuse to Read/Review: Just horror
    How long have you been writing/been on WtW: I've been writing for who knows how long, and I've been on write the world for like half a year to a year.
    I'm only uncomfortable reading violent things. I've always been fine with almost everything else (example: I read TFiOS in 3rd grade).
    How Active I am: Depends on how much time I have. I've been pretty active lately, but you know, schoolwork.
    No.
    And I tend to leave short comments, but I am pretty good at catching grammatical issues. I can also be extremely harsh as a reviewer, BUT only in real life (I know it's weird).

• Ellie!

Hi y'all! Ellie O'Grady
    Genres I mainly write in:
    poetry, fantasy, random stuff that springs to mind
    Favorite genres to read and review:
    poetry and pretty much anything fiction....
    ...that is, anything fiction that isn't romance or horror.
    Genres I refuse to read/review:
    romance; horror; political stuff
    How long I've been writing and how long I've been on WtW: Good writing or bad writing? five-year-old me did a lot of bad writing. I've been on WtW for a little over a year now, I think.
    Content I'm uncomfortable reading about: I don't really know until I find the piece, but suggestive stuff and self-harm pieces bother me, yea
    How active I am on WtW: reasonably active, I'd say. I'm homeschooled but that doesn't mean I have a lot of time on my hands however much people might think that. I'm busy but I'm on WtW when I'm open.
    Series or books I'm currently posting chapter-by-chapter: not yet. just you wait
    I'd say I'm a pretty straightforward reviewer. I don't do much commenting; if I have something to say, I write a review. I focus on how main points are delivered, how words and phrased are used effectively and ineffectively, though the very first thing I spot is usually spelling and grammatical errors.
    I'm excited to try this club out! Thanks for having me peoples!

• R.j.Elsewhere

Username: R.j.Elsewhere
    What genres you mainly write in: Poetry, Horror, Mystery, Mythology, Tragedy and Fantasy (Mostly Fiction)
    Favorite genres to read and review: Fantasy, Horror and Mystery
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Cheesy Romance
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review?: Cheesy Romance and Drama
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW?: I’ve been writing since I was twelve, and I’ve been on WtW for little less than a month now.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)?: I’m okay with reading any content, it doesn’t make me uncomfortable.
    How active you are on WtW: I might take a three day break here, or there. So very?
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW?: No, but I hope to soon.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you?: Honestly I don’t know, it depends on the piece.

• muppet

Username: muppet
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): prose-poetry and romance
    Favorite genres to read and review: romance
    Least favorite genres to read and review: apocalyptic/ sci-fi
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since I was like 5, and I joined WtW a few months ago. :)
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Nothing. If anything, MY pieces are the offenders!
    How active you are on WtW: Pretty active as of late. I'm planning on posting lots more of my poetry as well.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? My series with Michael and Atta (which is untitled as a whole, although i like the title 'i know you are a star girl.') Michael and Atta are pretty quirky characters, and I'm expanding their stories into a novella soon.

I would say I comment stuff like 'this is so good', but I've given some really detailed reviews. I don't think I'm harsh, I just genuinely critique if I'm asked to. I would love to do detailed editing/ beta reading and would also love to recieve it. I have a completed novel that needs a second opinion, as well as loads of poems and short stories.

• zodiethegreat

Username: zodiethegreat

What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): poetry (poetical prose)

Favorite genres to read and review: poetry, prose

Least favorite genres to read and review: chaptered stories, romance

Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Any is fine by me!
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I’ve been writing for 10 years now, ever since I was 5 years old. I’ve been on WtW for how long, but I’ve only been active this past 2 weeks

What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? No.

How active you are on WtW: I am active here every day.

Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? No, but I do have a link of my novel on my bio.

Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I usually would shower the writer with compliments and tell them how attached I am to their piece.

• nevaredhp

Username: nevaredhp
    What genres you mainly write in: YA and sometimes poetry
    Favorite genres to read and review: to read, everything but fantasy; to review, realistic fiction and nonfiction
    Least favorite genres to read and review: for both, fantasy; least fave to review is poetry
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? I feel like I'm all repetitive now, but I just really am not a fan of fantasy :)
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? Writing for as long as I can remember. Been on WtW since April this yr.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about? Anything too suggestive.
    How active you are on WtW: lately everyday, but school is getting more intense so I need to cut back a little.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Not yet, but maybe
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? I try to leave detailed reviews, but often I can't think of too much to say. I'm a grammar & spelling freak, so I always leave comments about those. I'm really not too harsh a reviewer with content itself, just pretty harsh with grammar because that's what I'm good at, I guess <3

• Johanna

Username: Johanna

I write almost everything, but right now I mostly write poems and I'm working on fantasy/fiction/adventure.

Favorite genres to read and review:
    EVERYTHING

I like most genres...

No...?

I've been writing for a long time- I used to make up stories with my friend when I was young, and now I'm co-oping on some books and stuff with my friends. I've been on WtW since April this year.

I mean, if it's not too 'explicit', I'm fine with it, but I can get really sad.

How active you are on WtW:
    Very. I post a lot, and I read and follow people a lot.

Sort of. "Haemolacria".

Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side?
    I'm the "This is good!" side... I'm not really good at giving feedback, though I try to review pieces detailedly when I can.

Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes?
    I guess I'm okay...

When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you?
    Mmmmm... Usually my review are more like 'which part is good' but I'm working on both negative and positive reviewing. I'm not really harsh, I like a lot of writings, I like everything. Cause there are so many good writings on here! So generally I'm not a really good reviewer... but I'm really working on it!

• JediKnightGirl

JediKnightGirl (obviously, lol)
    My genres: Fantasy, fanfic, realistic fiction, romance, sci-fi, poetry (and I'm probably missing stuff but you get the idea) but I'm willing to try other stuff
    Favorite genres read/review: For reading, I'll read almost anything, I typically review poetry or prose with a really deep meaning, but I'm open to reviewing anything
    Least favorite genres read/review: see above, that kind of explains it
    Refuse read/review: I know this isn't a genre but if it's homophobic or transphobic the only reason I'm reviewing is to figuratively punch you in the face. For specific genres, I don't think there's anything.
    Time writing: pretty much as far back as I can remember. I've always loved to write. But I didn't really start writing consistently until the beginning of seventh grade (like two years ago exactly)
    Time on WtW: since January 2018
    Uncomfortable to read: I really have a hard time with horror and occasionally violence if it's really graphic but I'm okay with suggestive scenes (usually?) and self-harm (as long as it's accurately represented because when people romanticize it and portray it wrongly that's not right)
    WtW activity: I try to post at least once-twice a week. I'm very busy but I always have a piece in progress so I have motivation to finish and post.
    Series: this isn't chapter by chapter because it's poetry but I have a poetry series I just call "Colors" and I do one for each month. It will end in December since I started in January. I also had a series from back in February called Imperfect Angels but I wasn't getting any feedback or consistent readers so I stopped (but if anyone wants it back let me know... *winks*). There was also Call Me Eliza but I'm pretty sure that's over too, even though it didn't have an official ending. But I want to start a chapter-by-chapter series really badly and I have ideas. Hopefully I'll have it going by December.
    Comments/reviews: I try to leave thorough reviews when I write them (but that isn't as often as I'd like it be). I often feel like I can't find places to critique, or only really small things, but I leave a lot of positive feedback, what the author is doing right, what to keep doing, etc. I have a hard time being harsh but I'm not sure if that's because of not wanting to offend or because what I said before. When I write a review, it's usually long and I add a lot of highlighted comments to the text. If I have a lot to say I usually review rather than comment, but I leave a lot of short comments saying like "Your fourth paragraph was absolutely gorgeous! Love the imagery!" rather than just "I really like this!" I'm working to write more reviews and I'm trying to have a review-for-review policy: if someone writes a review for me, I write one for them.

I'm so glad you guys started this club (and also thank you for telling me about it). I'm really excited for it and I might not be able to participate that frequently but I'm going to try and be active and find time to write. Thanks guys :)

• Catlover

Username: Catlover.
    What genres you mainly write in: Dark stuff, poetry, fan fiction, science fiction, and flash fiction.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Basically anything!
    Least favorite genres to read/review: Sappy romance that makes me cringe.
    Are there any genres you refuse to read: No.
    I have been writing for almost three years and been on WtW for about two months I believe.
    None at all.
    How active you are on WtW:
    Very active, for my own good. But slowing down starting high school.
    "Cinderella (modern version)".
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved?
    I am a nice reviewer. I don't recognize spell errors unless they are obvious. I give feedback on dialogue, story plot, and etc.

• RavensInkWrites

Username: RavensInkWrites
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Typically poetry and maybe the occasional short story
    Favorite genres to read and review: short stories or poems
    Least favorite genres to read and review: sci-fi or fan fiction
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? Not really, unless it's very opinionated on a topic
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been writing since I was nine. As for how long I've been on this site,I'm honestly not sure. Almost a year, I think.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? If I am reading something that jokes about suicide or self-harm I get uncomfortable, but if they take it seriously it's alright. Also, I can't read anything that describes OCD too much.
    How active you are on WtW: I try to check in everyday but it's usually once a week that I post something
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? I was doing a series but as it turns out, I really hated doing that. Whoops
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing: I try to make comments or reviews as short as possible while still getting my point across. I'm not really good at catching grammatical mistakes, and even worse at pointing them out. I try to be open minded and not to harsh, I like to stay on to positive side

What genres you mainly write in:
    Poetry, slice-of-life aka realistic fiction, fantasy, but I can write anything, given enough time and that I like the prompt/content.

Favourite genres to read and review:
    Fantasy, poetry and realistic fiction, but I'll review anything if the writing is good enough or I can easily pick on areas that they can improve and I enjoy the content.

Least favourite genres to read and review:
    I don’t like activism pieces (sorry, but I can’t get into stories like those, has nothing to do with the writing) and pieces that have long drawn out monologues when it’s prose.

Not genre’s necessarily, just particular writing styles that get under my skin, styles that basically recount events, not describing them like it’s a real narrative.

I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, but seriously since I was 10 (5 years), and I’ve only recently joined WtW, about a month now.

I’m comfortable with reading anything except pieces that mention paedophilia outright. It just… I can’t.

How active you are on WtW:
    I go on basically 100 times a day. You can’t keep me off! I’m constantly refreshing the dashboard, but it always seems like updates happen when I’m asleep!

I’m currently working on two series – “Following You”, a series dedicated to my followers, and “why do i see broken gems”, a series debunking the positive properties that gemstones are supposed to offer.

When I leave comments, they’re usually positive, pointing out what the author did right. If I choose to review, that’s where my editor mode comes in – pointing out inconsistencies and spelling and grammatical errors, and I’m a bit of a beta reader as well, when it comes to SomeFormOfWriting’s “One Last Time” narrative series – honestly I’m in love with it.

• she's-got-a-story

username: she's-got-a-story
    genres: flash fiction/memoir/poetry
    genres to review: anything
    been writing since age 9, on WtW since 2016
    i'm good reading anything
    activity: I'm not going to be on for a while. (yall know that by now). I'm joining the club for future use, but will not be active right away. I'm officially going off the grid after this weekend.
    no series
    i write really detailed reviews if I feel the piece lends itself to that kind of scrutiny. I like to critique and fix grammar/spelling.
    x elle

• janice

Username: stripedfly1001
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g.poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Poetry and overly-dramatic short stories, but I can write anything.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Short stories of any genre
    Least favorite genres to read and review: sci-fi, poems
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review: I will read things on politics, but I won't comment or review them. I don't favor any political party, and I don't want to offend people by publicly stating that I favor one side.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW: I've been writing for honestly as long as I can remember. My first long story was written when I was five. It was called "Honey I Shrunk the Dinosaurs." I still have it! I've been on WtW for about a month now.
    What content are you uncomfortable writing about: I am okay with reading or writing anything, though stories with explicit content and/or an excessive amount of swearing are a no.
    How active are you on WtW; VERY. I try to prioritize being on this site.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW: Yep. I have a story, Once Upon a Never. There are currently six chapters posted. I've been working on it since before I heard of WtW
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? For example, are your reviews and comments long and detailed, discussing the elements of the piece and what can be improved? Or do they tend to be on the shorter, "this is so good!" side? Are you good at catching grammatical/spelling mistakes? When you comment/review, is it more of a beta reader thing where you react to the piece, or a critique thing? How harsh are you? That kind of thing: When I write a review, I try to point out the positive and negative points. They tend to be short but well done. If I highlight a mistake, I'll also highlight a part that I really liked.
    (and a bonus question that I made up) How excited are you to join this group: SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

• f l o r a

Username: I.C.TheLight (as of now, but I might change it later)
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Realistic, some fantasy, a lil' bit of science fiction here and there.
    Favorite genres to read and review: Miscellaneous, I'll review anything that catches my eye, or just seems interesting.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Uhm..well, poetry. It's sort of hard to review that, seeing that a lot of the poetry written on this site is very personal to the writer.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? No.
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? I've been creatively writing for four years, I've only been on WTW for one, though.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about (for example, suggestive pieces, pieces that mention suicide or self-harm, horror, violence, et cetera)? Suicide, or suggestive pieces are a no-go for me.
    How active you are on WtW: I'm on everyday if I can.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? 'A Sweet Sunshine Type of Gal." is the only series I'm currently posting chapter by chapter.

I like to give everyone the pros and cons of their writing. There's no use in sugarcoating anything is there? I'm always up for giving constructive criticism, and if there is anything negative that I would point out in a users's writing, I would point it out carefully and explain it in a way that makes it seem like advice instead of just straight-up criticism.

• rosemarywisdom

Username: rosemarywisdom
    What genres you mainly write in (e.g. poetry, romance, sci-fi, etc): Fantasy/realistic fiction crossovers. I also love writing action scenes and adventure chapters.
    Favorite genres to read and review: As above.
    Least favorite genres to read and review: Hmm... maybe horror? It's hard to review horror while keeping that element of fright.
    Are there any genres that you refuse to read/review? No, I'm open to all!
    How long have you been writing, and how long have you been on WtW? On WtW since January this year, and I've been writing since I was four.
    What content are you uncomfortable reading about?:Suggestively themed pieces.
    How active you are on WtW: Very, very active. Check daily.
    Are there any series or books that you are currently posting chapter-by-chapter on WtW? Yes, my novel, Unspoken.
    Lastly, what kind of commenter/reviewer are you? A very supportive one!