Kahasai

I'm 17
I like to dream

Homeschooled
Maybe a fool

Trampolinist
and classical guitarist

Archer
Let us barter

Mountain girl
I like burl

River otter
Viking daughter

Wolfdog owner
Forest roamer

I'm no fighter
But I am a writer

This is so weird and oversimplified. Any thoughts would be great, yada yada yada.

The Life of a Protein/Ex-mRNA

1
Okay, this is the plan to escape the cell.

First, I need to get out of the nucleolus. That should be fairly easy, since they didn't really want me anyways. Next I have to get through the command center, better known as the nucleus. Then I have to find my way through the Cytoplasm room, avoid the floating ribosomes and get to the ribosomes that are attached to the Endoplasmic Reticulum halls. I have to pass  through the ribosomes and have to survive the transformation into a super-being, then find my way down the Endoplasmic Reticulum halls until I reach the Golgi room. There, I have to push through the walls with my newfound superpowers, whereupon the walls will seal behind me and shed a protective layer around me. (Basically, I'm now floating in a bubble.) I have to find the double-layered walls of the cell. I'll push through the walls, my bubble will merge with the walls, and I'll be free!

And immediately be consumed by you.

Yay. The life of a protein/ex-messenger ribonucleic acid.

I just felt like expressing what I learned today.

1

• Kahasai

Haha, you're welcome. I'm glad you found it interesting. It's the only way I remembered the process.

• --RosieOnTheRun (from reality)--

Just started gcse year and now ik how im going to revise for biology! Aha thnx this was interesting and cool (:

• Corner Writing Club

I'd just like to let you know that we have some new posts up, updates on the club and such!