1511784 10201761719822277 5828416363037516236 n

Katelyn

I'm a seriously stressed Senior in high school. I love the beach, Jesus, and Frank's hot sauce. Cats are my life and One Direction is my soundtrack.

Hello There...

To Whoever I'm writing this to: I'm not sure what you're experiencing right now or what you've gone through, frankly I don't even know who you are, but I know that if you're reading this, you must wonder. You must wonder about the past and the future, you must wonder about the other people around you. Well, if you want to know about what things are like in 2014, then I'll tell you. My name is Katelyn. I am by no means a miraculous person, and I haven't done miraculous things, at least not yet anyways. This year consisted of Kim Kardashian "breaking the internet" and the great Robin Williams passing away. Now, you might not know who these people are, but they are iconic in my generation. Look them up, do you guys still have Google? Anyways, this year also saw the release of the new iPhone 6, and I got my very first iPhone 5, before the 6 was out of course. You guys are probably on like 100 by now. Anyways, if I could offere you one piece of advice, mind you, I'm only 18 so I don't have much world experience, it would be to cherish every moment. It goes by so fast. Right now, I'm looking at colleges, and it seems like just yesterday I was stressing over middle school dances and walking back from the beach with my grandma. The times that you hate will be the ones that you cherish and want back the most. Be crazy, do something sponataneous, find that great first teenage love everybody talks about. I myself have not experienced it, and that's probably the thing I feel like I've missed out on the most. My biggest crush was Liam Payne, not someone who I really knew.  I myself spent all my time stressing about school and college, and the future, don't do that. Also, find a faith in God early on in life, it will make things so much easier. I guess that's all I have to say to you, whoever you are. I always said I didn't want to have kids, so I don't know if you my granddaughter or my brother's kids. Regardless, do something great, change the world, find love, be crazy, live your ife for you. Hopefully by the time this letter reaches you, I will have done something to change this vast world.