_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

The ways of being

4
How awkward it is to tell your friends you're better than them. As much as you don't want to, you have to tell them. You were going to keep this to yourself .... but they asked and now it is time to tell the seemingly obvious. You keep your core values close to your head and your heart, you think before you speak, you listen, you know what to say, do and how to act, you know how to have fun but still be mature. You watch them from a distance. You wonder with curiosity about how they became the humans they are today and tomorrow and the next day. Although now comes a time where you have to face the facts as you have always done. You will move on without them and achieve amazing things but do you ever think in the very back of your mind what will happen to them after being left behind? Will they crumble and crack, enter a world of non-existence without you? This is why you are always the one to come save them when they need you.
 You wonder why all humans aren't this amazing but you just don't get it, they are in their own unique way. They may not show it in the same ways you do but they are all based on the same values. The values of people, not all identical but with their own amazingly unique perspective.

Now you must tell them, but not as before. Yes, we all have to move on, but not in such a way. In your own.

• August 31, 2018 - 3:26am (Now Viewing)