Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Here's a little something for while you all wait! Enjoy!

The Burger King And The Dairy Queen,A Cute Story:

1
Description: Hey all,I'm taking a bit of a break from my latest chapter and decided to write a cute story for you while you wait. I really hate to keep you all waiting,so here's a little something to keep you occupied at the moment. Anyway,prepare for sweet stuff and impending romance.

Rated: K+ (for kissing and some sad parts)

The Burger King walked down the hall of his castle with a deep sigh. He hadn't been feeling good lately and it was for a specific reason. You see,the fast food franchise he ruled over,Burger King,was known for having tasty food,but it was immensely unhealthy. The meat was over processed,the burger patties were precooked and put in a freezer to be fried,there was a ton of grease in the food,and even the salads were unhealthy. Worst of all,the cows used to make the meat were put in horrible factory farms,where they went through horrible suffering and were overfed to meet the market weight. The Burger King didn't like that because he wanted meat to be made the way it was supposed to be,fresh and naturally cooked. He was happy that people were enjoying his food,but he didn't like how people made it. Meat was supposed to be natural,not turned into over processed junk. Worst of all,he was in charge of a portion of the fast food people ate and it made him angry at himself because he was the Burger King. He should be telling the people how to make burgers,how to make the meat,but he couldn't. The big business executives controlled the fast food market,they controlled it all. They cared nothing for the food or how it was unhealthy,they just cared about the money. The Burger King tried to reason with them,but they would listen to him at all. He'd often talk about this with his good friend,Ronald McDonald,who felt the same way. Ronald was an optimistic fellow who believed that one day,it would get better and that food like burgers would be made the right way. Burger King wasn't sure if that was true or not,yet he admired Ronald's kind words. Still,he felt awful that this going on,he wished he could do something about it. Not wishing to sulk inside his castle,the Burger King decided to go out for a drive in his Burger Mobile to clear his head. So,picking up his keys and starting the car,the Burger King went out into the city. As he drove,he saw signs for his fast food franchise and others,such as Wendy's or Five Guys. They all said that the food was wonderful,but the Burger King knew that was a lie. It was all a lie to get people to buy the food and for the big business executives to get more money. The Burger King shook his head because even though he was a king,he had no power at all. He eventually stopped at a park and after parking his car,he walked down the concrete pathway. It was nighttime,the stars were shining,the moon was full. As he walked down the pathway,he saw people eating burgers from his franchise,which did not make him feel any better. He would have said that they shouldn't eat or that it was bad for them,but he knew they wouldn't listen at all. After all,they would expect him to encourage them to eat it,which he wouldn't do. Sighing and pace palming himself,he sat down on a park bench,in despair that it was all hopeless. But,what Burger King wasn't aware of,was that he wasn't alone.

"Let me guess,you're down in the dumps about your fast food franchise too?" A female voice asked with a sigh.

Burger King whipped his head to the side and saw that sitting beside him was a beautiful woman. She had luscious,white hair down in ringlets like soft serve ice cream,icy blue eyes,a dimpled chin,and rosy cheeks. She wore a creamy white dress with designs of ice cream on it,a silver crown with points shaped like ice cream cones and pink gemstones on it,wore a ruby cherry head piece,and held a golden ice cream scepter in her hand. Burger King couldn't but feel attracted to this woman because after living alone for so long,he never thought of going out and meeting someone.

"Oh hello," Burger King said,trying to regain his regal composure. "I didn't know anyone was sitting here,please forgive me."

"Don't worry,it's fine. I could use some company right now." The queenly woman said. "I've been having a tough week and someone to cheer me up would be nice. I'm the Dairy Queen by the way."

"Ah,yes,the Dairy Queen. You're the ruler of the Dairy Queen ice cream franchise." Burger King said politely,shaking her hand. "Well,I'm the Burger King,it's a pleasure to meet you."

"The Burger King,so we finally meet at last." Dairy Queen said with a bittersweet chuckle. "You know,I've seen fan art on the internet of us together and people automatically assume we're a couple when we've never even met. But,me meeting you now feels...weird,but in a good way."

"I've seen that too,but to be perfectly honest...I didn't think you'd look so...beautiful." Burger King said kindly.

That statement caused both the royal fast food rulers to blush and feel rather awkward. After a long moment,the two of them regained their composure,proceeding to engage back in their conversation.

"So,you're upset about your fast food franchise?" Burger King inquired with a sigh.

"Yeah and for good reason," Dairy Queen said sadly. "the ice cream that they sell is delicious,but God,it's so unhealthy! I remember how ice cream used to be,even before I became the Dairy Queen. Back in those days,ice cream was made from whole ingredients,not having any artificial flavors or that disgusting syrup they add in now. In those days,ice cream wasn't made in processed factories,but made by hand by good people. However,when ice cream became popular,people were hooked on it and as good as that was,the big business executives took advantage of that,creating factories where ice cream is now made. What's saddening is that while people enjoy it now,it's highly unhealthy and the stuff they put in it is so appalling. If you think that's bad,you should see what they're doing to the cows in those factory farms. They forcefully suck the milk out of the cows inhumanely. I just wish things could go back to the way they were."

"That's exactly how I feel." Burger King said sympathetically. "Before fast food came out,hamburgers were made the old fashioned way. They were made by hand,not processed or filled with grease,but made from whole natural beef raised by perfectly raised cows. The meat was so pure,tender,and juicy that people would come from miles around to eat them. However,things changed when big business came around and those nasty executives came around. They began making hamburgers at an industrial scale,making them available to everyone. However,they began putting gross chemicals in the meat and raising cows on factory farms. The cows suffered as they were force fed to meet the market weight. And the way they killed the cows was inhumane,I was horrified when I found out what was happening. It got even worse when fast food came out,selling that foul meet to the masses. I unfortunately became a part of it,forced to become the mascot of the franchise known as Burger King. And do you want to know what the worst part is?"

"Really,what?" Dairy Queen asked curiously. 

"I can do nothing about it." Burger King answered sadly,hanging his head. "Yes,I'm the king of burgers,but I'm just a mascot of some fast food franchise. I've got money and power,but it's the business executives that outrank me. They control my whole franchise,not me,and no matter how many times I tell them to go back to the old ways,they won't listen. You may not believe it,but even though I'm king,I'm powerless. Powerless to stop this madness."

"I do believe it because I'm going through the same thing." Dairy Queen said sadly,a tear rolling down her cheek.

"You do?" Burger King said surprised.

"Yes,I understand completely." Dairy Queen replied,trying not to cry. "The business executives control my franchise too,along with all the other fast food mascot's franchises too! Oh yes,I am the queen,sit on a throne,and live in an expensive castle,having everything I could ever want,but I don't have any control! They tell me how to rule,how the ice cream should taste,how much it should cost,and how the ice cream should be made. People look at me like I'm perfect,but I'm not because I have no control over anything! They tell me to sit on my throne,look pretty,and smile at people who walk by,but that's all an act! Inwardly,I'm not happy at all,I hate this! I just want my food to go back to the way it's supposed to be and not the monster those business devils made it into! It's awful just awful! I can do nothing about it,nothing at all!"

Dairy Queen then started crying,burying her face in her hands. As Burger King watched her cry,he couldn't help but feel both happy and sad at the same time because for the first time in his life,he'd found someone who understood his pain. For years,he'd suffered watching big business executives ruin his food with gross chemicals and being unable to do anything about it. Even with all his money and power,he could do nothing about it. However,he now knew that he wasn't alone in it because Dairy Queen was going through the exact same thing. Even though she was a queen,she had no power of what went into her ice cream or how it was made. She had tried to talk with the business executives to change the ice cream back to the way it was,but like he had tried with him,they wouldn't listen. No,they told her to sit on her throne and look pretty,like a good little queen would. She was forced to suffer as her ice cream was loaded with unhealthy syrups,artificial flavors,and other horrible things. The media would talk about how great her ice cream was,when it fact it really wasn't. She was forced to sit by and let people guzzle down her unhealthy ice cream,unable to do anything. However,he was sad about this too because she was going through the same thing he was. Dairy Queen was going through the same exact pain,the same powerlessness. She was just as powerless as he was,forced under the thumb of the big business executives,cruel bullies who told the other fast food franchises like her what their food should be,how they wanted it. They gave them lots of money from the prophets they made from their franchises and gave them power to,but they had no say in how their food was made whatsoever. Seeing someone suffer like he was made Burger King want to cry. There were a million things Burger King could have either said or done at that moment,but what he did then was quite possibly the sweetest thing in all the world. He carefully removed Dairy Queen's hands from her face,proceeding to wipe her tears away. Burger King looked sympathetically into her icy blue eyes as she stared into his warm brown eyes. Before Dairy Queen could even say anything,Burger King leaned in and kissed her right on the lips. Dairy Queen blushed bright pink as Burger King brushed his lips on hers,feeling so many emotions at once when he did. When they broke apart,Dairy Queen stared at Burger King in shock,gaping at him and her eyes as big as ice cream scoops. After a very long silence,she managed to say something. 

"What...but...why? Why would you..." She sputtered,now very confused and in slight amazement.

"That was my way of saying thank you." Burger King answered kindly.

"Thank you? For what?" Dairy Queen asked with raised eyebrows.

"For understanding what it's like to know my pain." Burger King answered,clasping her shoulder. "My whole life,I thought I was alone in suffering like this,but now I know I'm not because you feel it too. You know what it's like to be unable to change how people make your food and want it to be,despite having money and power. I've sat by as the big business executives poison my food with gross chemicals,but you know what that's like due to what's happening to your ice cream. Dairy Queen,thanks to you,I know I'm not alone anymore. Who would have thought that all my life,I only needed you."

"Burger King,that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard!" Dairy Queen said,very touched. "You know,I've felt the exact same way,being alone and powerless. Having those business devils push me around hasn't made me feel like a queen,but a puppet. They make the people believe that I'm the royal queen who rules over the ice cream franchise when it's really them pulling the strings. Oh yes,people will bow to me and refer to me as "Your Majesty",yet it means nothing because I'm not the one who's really in charge. I'm nothing but a spokesperson to everyone around me. However...you've made me feel like I'm more than that. You make me feel like I'm important,like I have my own opinions,like I actually am a queen. You actually care about my problems and understand what it's like to have no say in your own product. I'm very happy to have you around because I've been alone for so long,feeling so cold. But,being with you feels warm and I finally have someone to share my suffering. It feels like...like...like..."

"Paradise?" Burger King suggested curiously.

"Yes,paradise! It feels like paradise!" Dairy Queen said with a tearful laugh. "I never thought I'd find anyone to make me feel this way,nevertheless I've found you! Who would have thought that all our lives,we only needed each other to be happy?!"

Burger King couldn't have felt happier at that moment,practically glowing with heartfelt warmth. After years of being alone,he'd finally found someone to share his pain and understand what it was like to be him,he was no longer alone anymore. With Dairy Queen at his side,life wouldn't be as bad as it had been. He then took out his phone that he'd brought with him,went into his playlist,selected a song,and placed it down on the bench. Sitting up,the song Almost Paradise began to play as Burger King held out his hand.

"That being said," Burger King said in a romantic tone. "would you care for a dance,my queen."

Dairy Queen smiled and said "I would be honored,my king."

The two of them took each other by the hands as they slow danced to the song. As they gently danced to the music,the two of them couldn't help but sing along as it played.

Burger King:

I thought that dreams belonged to other men

Cause each time they got close,they'd fall apart again

Dairy Queen:

I feared my heart would beat in secrecy 

I faced the nights alone

Burger King and Dairy Queen:

Oh,how could I have known

That all my life I only needed you

Oh,almost paradise

We're knocking on Heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more

I swear that I can see forever in your eyes

Paradise 

Burger King:

It seems like perfect love is hard to find

I'd almost given up

You must have read my mind

Dairy Queen:

And all these dreams 

I've been saving for a rainy day

They're finally coming true

Burger King and Dairy Queen:

I'll share them all with you

Because now we hold the future in our hands

Oh,almost paradise

We're knocking on Heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more

Paradise

Burger King: 

And in your arms

Salvation's not too far away

Dairy Queen: 

We're getting closer

Burger King and Dairy Queen:

Closer every day

Oh,almost paradise

We're knocking on Heaven's door

Almost paradise

How could we ask for more

Paradise

Paradise

Paradise

Once the song had ended,Burger King and Dairy Queen pulled in for a very long kiss. The two of them knew now that after years of suffering,they wouldn't suffer anymore because now that had something great. Now...they had each other. True,the two of them had to put up with the big business executives and their cruelty,but perhaps if they worked together,they could changed that. After they broke apart,the two royals looked each other in the eye lovingly.

"I think this is the start of something beautiful." Dairy Queen said sweetly.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Burger King said kindly.

After that,Burger King and Dairy Queen began dating. The two of them would often do things such as hang out at each other's castles,go to the movies,take long walks in the park,dance to romantic music,and even go on double dates with the other fast food mascots. Eventually,Burger King asked Dairy Queen to marry him,which she joyously said yes to. The wedding occurred several months later and it was a wondrous occasion. Ronald McDonald was Burger King's best man and Star,the mermaid who represented Star Bucks,was Dairy Queen's maid of honor. When the priest said Burger King could kiss the bride,he kissed Dairy Queen with all the love he could muster. Once they were married,they moved into a new,fantastic castle where they spent their days,completely happy. A while later,the newly married king and queen decided that they weren't going to take the abuse of the big business executives anymore. So,together,they teamed up with the other fast food mascots,proceeding to challenge them in court. They had a rocky beginning at first,but soon the fast food mascots got the upper hand by exposing the cruelty of their employers. Giving testimony,they showed everyone how they had no say in how their food was made,as well as what they put into the food as well. Angered and disgusted,people stopped going to fast food restaurants,demanding the change the food back to the way it was. The big business executives refused at first,but once they started losing money,they were forced to give in. Not only that,the outcome of the trial resulted in the big business executives going to prison on charges of employee abuse and a massive reformation in how food was made. The government made sure that food was made pure,not filled with gross chemicals or antibiotics. Factory farms were shut down and people that ran them were arrested. Soon,food production went back to the way it was supposed to be,all natural and fresh. Burger King and Dairy Queen got elected the official king and queen of all the fast food franchises,making sure their food was truly,sincerely good for people. But,the best news of all was that Burger King and Dairy Queen had a little daughter named Portia,the French Fry Princess. She was a pretty little girl with her father's warm brown eyes and had long golden hair with brown tips. She was a funny,kind,energetic,sweet child who loved her parents very much,often playing with them in the castle. Her favorite pastimes were drawing,making fresh cut french fries,dancing,and spending time with her "Uncle" Ronald. Burger King and Dairy Queen were quite possibly the happiest couple in all the world from then on and they all lived happily ever after. The end.
Hey all,here's a cute story for while you wait for the next chapter of my latest Peter Pan chapter. Prepare for fluff and cuteness. Hope you enjoy!

• August 31, 2018 - 4:10pm (Now Viewing)

• mrcolinredwards

Thanks so much! I'm glad you guys loved it! And a word of inspiration for you both "Inspiration can from the most unexpected of places...you just have to know where to look."

• mrcolinredwards

• Secret Rose

This is such a cute story!!!! I loved it so much!!!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Love this! It's a little "cheesy, haha (pun intended! :D), but it's great.