Thornexcress

KizzyCat

I am a young writer in high school who writes for the fun of it. The things I love to read/write are fantasy, sci-fi stores, and cute, fluffy romance stuff. Plus a twinge of angst here and there.

I am still a rookie when it comes to spelling and punctuation. However I am trying my best at all of these, so go easy on me!

Dear Mr. Hatter

I have a few questions for my all time favorite character: The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. 
Alice in Wonderland, for those who somehow don't know what that is, is the story/movie where a girl named Alice gets thrown into this strange world where nothing is normal. But really, define normal. The Mad Hatter is a hatter who Alice meets on her journey through wonderland. He throughs exciting tea parties, and wears a very nice hat. 

Now on to the questions. 

Mr. Hatter, firstly I would like to ask this: Did you ever run your own shop as a Hatter? If so, was it popular? 

Also, what drove you to act the way you do? To act, well, mad? 

Where did you meet Mad March? Doremouse? 

Why ask the riddle Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?, when you yourself do not know? 

And finally, what happens to you all when Alice leaves Wonderland? 

Thank you for your time, Mr. Hatter. I look forward to seeing you again soon in your books.