Up on poppy hill

Catlover

Yo, I am 15 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Umbrella Academy, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

stripedfly1001 asked me these questions and here are the answers!

Questions and Answers

7
1. Have you ever been to another country?
No, I have not been to any different countries that I can remember. But I want that to change quickly.
2. What's your favorite dinner?
That is a hard question. I love to eat so I have many favorite meals. My top three will have to be Mexican, Chinese, and mac n cheese.
3. How old were you when you had your favorite birthday?
My favorite birthday was last year when I turned 13. I had my very first birthday party. I was homeschooled so I invited all my old friends from the school I used to go to. I planed the whole things and it was really fun! Our house had a grill so we had hotdogs. I got about fifteen presents that still have (at least some of them). I also have this huge cake with pink frosting! 
4. Got any pets?
Technically speaking, no. I don't have any pets. I do stray cats that live at our house. There are about fifteen cats, and some of them are still babies.
5. Do you have a crush?
*me blushing*
Um, yes. I have many crushes. Most of them are in my hometown: Chattanooga, Tennessee. I try to forget about them and move on, but that ain't going to happen! :)
6. What's your favorite book? movie? TV show? author? fiction character?
My favorite book is probably the Hunger Games or a Nancy Drew book. Favorite movie is Sorry Wrong Number (really old black and white movie). My favorite tv show is either Yuri on Ice or Law and Order.
7. What flavor of ice cream is the best? 
Chocolate and rocky road! :))))
8. Cats or dogs? 
CATS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.  How long have you and your BFF been BFF's?
Since my family moves a lot. I tend to move away from a best friend. Thankfully I make new friends. My best friend is Clarianogirl and I have known her since last October.
10. When did you start writing? 
I started writing scripts at age 12. I was so enthusiastic about creating stories and new worlds for other people to read and enjoy. I don't ever intend to stop.
11.  What's your favorite school subject?
History for sure. But math is growing on me...
12. Summer or winter?
I don't know. In Chattanooga, it snows so much that you don't go to school sometimes for weeks. But summer is nice as well.
13. Are you an early bird or a night owl? 
Neither. I can't wake up early or stay up late. If I stay up too late, I get cranky. If I wake up too early, I fall back asleep. :)
14. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
I can relate to Nancy Drew since I usually solve mysteries in my house. I also can relate to many teen characters who are misunderstood. 

• August 28, 2018 - 3:32pm (Now Viewing)

• Catlover

15. The beach, very peaceful.
    16. black for sure.
    17. Homeschooled online since it works better for my mom.

• Ellie!

15. The beach or the mountains?
    16. What's your favorite color?
    17. How do you homeschool? (online, study group, etc.) &why?
    While you're answering questions ;)

• stripedfly

Thanks for answering all of my question, I know that I threw a lot at you ;) Want me to ask more?