AcetheticallyPleasing

Asexual || Dreamer || Hufflepuff
Hopeless romantic dreaming to find her true love
Songs || Stories || Poems
In love with two people, plus someone who can never be mine.

It's possible to have over a million biggest fears, just like it's possible to have a million dreams.

Who is She?

PROMPT: Mad Libs

1
Ace is a 15-year old wonderer and wanderer, who lives in Washington. Known for being critical yet compassionate, she wants nothing more than to be herself without fear. She pretends to be confident and happy, when in fact, inside, she really feels insecure about every little thing. Ace’s biggest fear is abandonment and rejection, as she's experienced it time and time again- each time taking a vital piece of herself away from her. What Ace needs is acceptance; the biggest thing getting in the way is herself. 

Kalei is a 15-year old enigma, who lives in America. Known for being witty and jocular, she wants nothing more than to feel noticed. She pretends to be happy-go-lucky, when in fact, inside, she really feels empty. Invisible. Kalei’s biggest fear is loneliness. What Kalei needs is people and attention; the biggest thing getting in the way is knowing no matter how hard she tries, in the end, no one will see her.

Writer is a 15-year old dreamer, who lives on Earth. Known for being perfect and obedient, she wants nothing more than to succeed as an author and prove herself to her family. She pretends to be everything they want- straight, mentally stable, confident, innocent- when in fact, inside, she really feels broken because of these expectations. Writer’s biggest fear is being forced to pretend for the rest of her life. What Writer needs is freedom, like the freedom she finds in her writing; the biggest thing getting in the way is the thought of failure.

After all, everyone loves this fake her. Who would want the real her?

Who is she? Me. Which is me?
All three. 

• August 27, 2018 - 2:05am (Now Viewing)