Profpic

ethereal.otherworldly

Spain

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

tv-14
(i say "sex" and "kinky")

hurricane katrina? more like hurrican tortilla! (q + a)

3
alright thots lets answer some q's

first book you fell in love with?
harry potter. i read it for the first time when i was like seven and i just fell in love with the world and characters (and hermione tbh)

favorite genre of literature? 
oh that's hard! lgbt fiction, i guess. write me stories about monster lesbians and space lesbians and dragon lesbians. and i love some trans/nb representation as well. and ofc i love my mlm :)

what's one book that you think everyone should read? 
the hate u give. it's an incredible book about racial politics, teenage rebellion and police brutality that can change a lot of views and really help people understand why we're fighting. also angie is cute af :)

what's one small thing that gets you really angry?
"triggered" jokes lol. i know i'm setting myself up to get laughed at but trigger jokes make me so damn angry. my triggers give me panic attacks and touch aversion and even severe physical issues. it's not smth for yall edgy 12-year-old white boys to laugh at.

favorite quote?
because i'm a hopeless romantic: "the hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." george edward moore

what’s a book/movie/show that everyone else likes but you don’t? 
stranger things. it's so boring and pretentious i can't stand it lmao. and i normally love pretentious shit. but at least own it when you're pretentious! don't pretend to be something you're not!!!

favorite songs?
white tiger by izzy bizu, love galore by sza, what i need by hayley kiyoko ft kehlani, can't pretend by tom odell, and home ii by dotan. listen to all of these, they're incredible.

your family?
my mom, born in santiago, chile, who's married to my dad, also born in santiago, chile. maya, the four-year-old lab/beagle mix who's an asshole but i love her anyway! and me, the sorta sad only child who likes girls!

your languages of preference?
depends who i'm speaking to! in a latin crowd i feel much more comfortable speaking spanish, but in daily life and as for what is more comfortable for me, i prefer english :)

how you would describe yourself, physically or personality-wise?
kind of a ho, loves flowers and crop tops and aesthetic things. i go to museums and stay until they close and take photographs of statues and paintings. i love history and traveling and am a loud-ish introvert who wears mom jeans and political shirts and makes too many dumb jokes lmao.

movie or book that changed your perspective on something important?
ask the passengers by a. s. king. there's mixed reviews on this one but it personally changed my life and allowed me to accept my sexuality in a way that nothing else really has. the idea that a girl can love girls and have kinky sex with girls without being some kind of pornographic tool for straight men was life-changing for me and helped me come out in a time where who i was was constantly being ripped away.

how did you meet your closest friend?
    the school i currently go to is an ag school that begins in fourth grade. so when i met meredith, i was eight years old and had just moved to a new school as had everyone else in my grade. for the first month or so of school i was quiet and read in class, and didn't make many friends. meredith, in comparison, was the most popular girl in the grade. she thought i was shy and weird, i thought she was a snobby stuck-up white girl.
    we got paired together to share beds, food, and the only two seats next to each other for a three-day field trip about two months in. a couple hours into the drive i threw up on her, we started talking, and we're now the closest it is possible for two people to be!

thank you guys so much for the questions! love you all <3
:)

• August 26, 2018 - 5:53pm (Now Viewing)

• LackingASocialLife

gotta love a tasty meme title

• Luna Lemon

I agree with @Faith Camp, XD! Thanks for answering my questions, this was really fun to read:)

• Faith Camp

The title thooooo XD