_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Ask me anything!

1
If you have any questions for me, want me to review or comment on something this is the page to ask me on! 
I saw someone else do this and thought it a great idea!
Thanks sincerely _TJNR@cheshire_

• August 26, 2018 - 1:46am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

(Alot of these questions are answered in -Foxmillionares- Q and A prompt that I published.)
    My favouirite fandom ummmm sorry not sure too many to choose from.
    My favorite artist is definitley Becky G (Beckey Gomez)
    Gracling one of my favourites at the moment!
    Um well I have lots of my favourite movies in my bio but my absolute favorite would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Thanks for asking me these cool Questions!

• Riley Noel

What is your favorite fandom? Your favorite song/band? What is a book you wish would be made into a movie? What is your favorite movie?

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Yep just posted it now on there!

• Corner Writing Club

Hi! Since you joined the club, could you fill out the form in our piece Rules and Form? It’s nothing weird or personal, just helps us learn more about our members as writers and readers.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you!!! I really appreciate it.

• Corner Writing Club

Hi! This is RainAndSonder. The club I mentioned in that one piece is now open, and this is the account for it! I just wanted to let you know since you expressed interest in it. To join, just go to our profile and follow the instructions there. Of course, you don't have to, just thought I'd let you know! :)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

1: Definitely both (I have both) 2: Maybe yellow 3: It is forever changing but at the moment Graceling 4: Um this one is really hard but I would probably choose either one of the things on write the world or a start of a story about a great voyage that i did a couple years ago (thinking of it I may publish it ). 5: Either the one on my profile or anything from Alice in Wonderland. 6: Probably iron man 7: There are so many amazing ones but I will have to go with Lara and Edilio (Edaro) from gone. Thank you so much for your questions and I hope to hear what your answers are too!

• rosemarywisdom

Cats or dogs (or both?)? Favorite color? Favorite book? Movie? Best piece you've written (in your opinion?) Favorite quote? Favorite superhero? BEST FANDOM SHIP (in your opinion?)?!